- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Mary K. Sisbarro
92, United Zion resident
Mary K. (nee Kaspriski) Sisbarro, 92, of Lititz, formerly of Little Falls, N.J., died Sunday, Jan. 5, 2014 at United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Dupont, she was the daughter of the late Paul and Mary (nee Figura) Kaspriski.
She lived in Little Falls for 45 years before moving to Lititz. She was a former parishioner of Holy Angels R.C. Church, Little Falls, and a former member of the Woman’s Club of Little Falls.
She is survived by four sons: Fred Sisbarro and his wife, Sally, of Farmingdale, N.J.; Hank Sisbarro and his wife, Marlene, of Locust Grove, Va.; Dr. Paul Sisbarro and his wife, Gayle, of Lititz; and John Sisbarro and his wife, Barbara, of Greensboro, N.C.; three sisters: Irene Zulkowski of Wallington, N.J., Vern Bryant of Jamestown, N.C.; and Peggy Kotula of Wallington; 15 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Mrs. Sisbarro was predeceased by her husband: Frederick D. Sisbarro, Jr.; her daughter: Marylee Dimichino; her brother: Paul "PK" Kaspriski; and her sister: Bertie Severson.
Funeral services were held at Bizub-Parker Funeral Home, and a Mass followed at Holy Angels R.C. Church, both in Little Falls. Interment was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Chester Twp., N.J.
In lieu of flowers, please make contributions to United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.