- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Mary K. Sisbarro
92, United Zion resident
Mary K. (nee Kaspriski) Sisbarro, 92, of Lititz, formerly of Little Falls, N.J., died Sunday, Jan. 5, 2014 at United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Dupont, she was the daughter of the late Paul and Mary (nee Figura) Kaspriski.
She lived in Little Falls for 45 years before moving to Lititz. She was a former parishioner of Holy Angels R.C. Church, Little Falls, and a former member of the Woman’s Club of Little Falls.
She is survived by four sons: Fred Sisbarro and his wife, Sally, of Farmingdale, N.J.; Hank Sisbarro and his wife, Marlene, of Locust Grove, Va.; Dr. Paul Sisbarro and his wife, Gayle, of Lititz; and John Sisbarro and his wife, Barbara, of Greensboro, N.C.; three sisters: Irene Zulkowski of Wallington, N.J., Vern Bryant of Jamestown, N.C.; and Peggy Kotula of Wallington; 15 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Mrs. Sisbarro was predeceased by her husband: Frederick D. Sisbarro, Jr.; her daughter: Marylee Dimichino; her brother: Paul "PK" Kaspriski; and her sister: Bertie Severson.
Funeral services were held at Bizub-Parker Funeral Home, and a Mass followed at Holy Angels R.C. Church, both in Little Falls. Interment was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Chester Twp., N.J.
In lieu of flowers, please make contributions to United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.