- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Mary K. Sisbarro
92, United Zion resident
Mary K. (nee Kaspriski) Sisbarro, 92, of Lititz, formerly of Little Falls, N.J., died Sunday, Jan. 5, 2014 at United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Dupont, she was the daughter of the late Paul and Mary (nee Figura) Kaspriski.
She lived in Little Falls for 45 years before moving to Lititz. She was a former parishioner of Holy Angels R.C. Church, Little Falls, and a former member of the Woman’s Club of Little Falls.
She is survived by four sons: Fred Sisbarro and his wife, Sally, of Farmingdale, N.J.; Hank Sisbarro and his wife, Marlene, of Locust Grove, Va.; Dr. Paul Sisbarro and his wife, Gayle, of Lititz; and John Sisbarro and his wife, Barbara, of Greensboro, N.C.; three sisters: Irene Zulkowski of Wallington, N.J., Vern Bryant of Jamestown, N.C.; and Peggy Kotula of Wallington; 15 grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Mrs. Sisbarro was predeceased by her husband: Frederick D. Sisbarro, Jr.; her daughter: Marylee Dimichino; her brother: Paul "PK" Kaspriski; and her sister: Bertie Severson.
Funeral services were held at Bizub-Parker Funeral Home, and a Mass followed at Holy Angels R.C. Church, both in Little Falls. Interment was in Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Chester Twp., N.J.
In lieu of flowers, please make contributions to United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send an online condolence, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.