- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Mary Jane Sauble83, homemaker, enjoyed gardening
Mary Jane Sauble, 83, of Manheim, passed away peacefully at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy, Sunday, Oct. 23, 2011.
Born in Mount Joy Township, she was the daughter of the late Harvey R. and Minnie B. Sweigart Greiner.
Mary Jane was a full time farmer’s wife and homemaker. She was the wife of late Martin G. "Bud" Sauble who died in February 2007.
Mary Jane was a member of the Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church of Colebrook. She also was a member of Gold Star Mothers Inc. of Greater Harrisburg, member of Dela Ches Fishing Association and life member of Lebanon Post 23 VFW Ladies Auxiliary and American Legion Memorial Association of Campbelltown. Mary Jane enjoyed baking and flower and vegetable gardening.
Surviving are three nephews: Leroy, husband of Cindy Judy; Melvin Judy Jr.; and Dan Mitchell; brother-in-law: Melvin Judy Sr.; and sisters-in-law: Elsie Greiner and Mary Miller. She will be lovingly missed by a neighboring family who was very special to her: Jeff and Chris High and their children: Jordan, Nate, Jenna, Diana and Gloria.
Preceding her in death is a son: Martin G. Sauble Jr., who died Dec. 31, 1968; a brother: Leroy S. Greiner; sister: Verna Mae Judy; and a niece: Patsy Mitchell.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service at the Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church of Colebrook, corner of Church and Colebrook roads, on Oct. 27 2011 at 2 p.m. Interment will be in Chiques Church of the Brethren Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Those desiring may send contributions in Mary Jane’s memory to Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church of Colebrook, 58 Church Road, Manheim, PA 17545 or Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.