- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Mary J. Gaffney
93, Luther Acres resident,
Blue Cross Blue Shield supervisor
Mary J. Gaffney, 93, of Lititz, passed away May 28, 2013.
Born in New York, N.Y., and former Bloomfield, N.J. resident, Mary was the daughter of the late Francis and Ann Fitzgerald Barry. She was preceded in death by her husband, Henry "Hank" Gaffney in 2009. She is survived by cousins-in-law and their families.
A resident at Luther Acres, Mary was a member of St. James Catholic Church, Lititz, and former member of the Ancient Order of Hibernians of Essex County, N.J. Until her retirement in 1978, she worked for 40 years as a supervisor for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Newark, N.J.
Following retirement, Mary and her husband enjoyed living in Colorado for many happy years. She enjoyed games, reading and playing bingo.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend the Mass of Christian Burial at the Chapel of the Good Samaritan, Luther Acres, 250 St. Luke Drive, Lititz, on June 7 at 10:30 a.m., preceded by a viewing at 10 a.m. Interment will be in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, Annville.
Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz, PA 17543.