- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Mary E. Ziegler96, Lititz native, worked at Watt & Shand
Mary E. Ziegler, 96, of Oak Leaf Manor, Landisville, died Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
She was the wife of the late Charles L. Ziegler who died in 1981. Born in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Edwin W. and Mary J. Brubaker Walter.
She graduated from the former Lititz High School. Mary worked at Watt & Shand Department Store and then the Lancaster General Hospital Gift Shop. She enjoyed time with her family, traveling, crocheting and reading. Mary was of the Catholic Faith.
Mary is survived by her daughter: Mary Jo, wife of Donald F. Keim, and daughter-in-law: Barbara, wife of Robert Commerce, all of Lancaster; five grandchildren: David Keim; Patrick, husband of Kiranamayi Ronan; Gregory, husband of Christine Keim; Stephen, husband of Norma Ziegler; and William F. II, husband of Elizabeth Ziegler; and five great-grandchildren: Danielle Keim; Gabriella, Julia and Madeleine Ziegler; and Rohan Marteens.
Her children: Cynthia Bagarozza and William F. Ziegler; grandsons: Terence Ronan and Michael Ziegler; and siblings: David, Edwin and Richard Walter and Isabel Doerr preceded Mary in death.
A sharing time was held on Oct. 10 at the Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz. Interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions can be made to Hospice of Lancaster, County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or hospiceoflancaster.org.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.