- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Mary E. Stoltzfus Infant, Manheim
Mary E. Stoltzfus, 2-day-old daughter of Stevie E. and Amanda Stoltzfus Stoltzfus of Manheim, died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013 at home.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by four brothers and sisters: Daniel, Aaron, Amos and Rebecca, all at home; maternal grandparents: John and Rebecca Stoltzfus, Strasburg; paternal grandparents: Aaron and Sarah Stoltzfus, Quarryville; paternal great-grandmother: Sarah Stoltzfus, Leola.
She was preceded in death by a grandmother: Mary E. Stoltzfus; and a sister: Naomi S. Stoltzfus.
Burial was in Mount Joy Cemetery.
Arrangements entrusted to Furman Home for Funerals, Leola.