- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Mary E. Stoltzfus Infant, Manheim
Mary E. Stoltzfus, 2-day-old daughter of Stevie E. and Amanda Stoltzfus Stoltzfus of Manheim, died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013 at home.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by four brothers and sisters: Daniel, Aaron, Amos and Rebecca, all at home; maternal grandparents: John and Rebecca Stoltzfus, Strasburg; paternal grandparents: Aaron and Sarah Stoltzfus, Quarryville; paternal great-grandmother: Sarah Stoltzfus, Leola.
She was preceded in death by a grandmother: Mary E. Stoltzfus; and a sister: Naomi S. Stoltzfus.
Burial was in Mount Joy Cemetery.
Arrangements entrusted to Furman Home for Funerals, Leola.