- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Mary E. Stoltzfus Infant, Manheim
Mary E. Stoltzfus, 2-day-old daughter of Stevie E. and Amanda Stoltzfus Stoltzfus of Manheim, died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013 at home.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by four brothers and sisters: Daniel, Aaron, Amos and Rebecca, all at home; maternal grandparents: John and Rebecca Stoltzfus, Strasburg; paternal grandparents: Aaron and Sarah Stoltzfus, Quarryville; paternal great-grandmother: Sarah Stoltzfus, Leola.
She was preceded in death by a grandmother: Mary E. Stoltzfus; and a sister: Naomi S. Stoltzfus.
Burial was in Mount Joy Cemetery.
Arrangements entrusted to Furman Home for Funerals, Leola.