- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Mary E. Stoltzfus Infant, Manheim
Mary E. Stoltzfus, 2-day-old daughter of Stevie E. and Amanda Stoltzfus Stoltzfus of Manheim, died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013 at home.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by four brothers and sisters: Daniel, Aaron, Amos and Rebecca, all at home; maternal grandparents: John and Rebecca Stoltzfus, Strasburg; paternal grandparents: Aaron and Sarah Stoltzfus, Quarryville; paternal great-grandmother: Sarah Stoltzfus, Leola.
She was preceded in death by a grandmother: Mary E. Stoltzfus; and a sister: Naomi S. Stoltzfus.
Burial was in Mount Joy Cemetery.
Arrangements entrusted to Furman Home for Funerals, Leola.