- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Mary E. Stoltzfus Infant, Manheim
Mary E. Stoltzfus, 2-day-old daughter of Stevie E. and Amanda Stoltzfus Stoltzfus of Manheim, died Tuesday, Jan. 1, 2013 at home.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by four brothers and sisters: Daniel, Aaron, Amos and Rebecca, all at home; maternal grandparents: John and Rebecca Stoltzfus, Strasburg; paternal grandparents: Aaron and Sarah Stoltzfus, Quarryville; paternal great-grandmother: Sarah Stoltzfus, Leola.
She was preceded in death by a grandmother: Mary E. Stoltzfus; and a sister: Naomi S. Stoltzfus.
Burial was in Mount Joy Cemetery.
Arrangements entrusted to Furman Home for Funerals, Leola.