- On your mark, get set, glow!
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Shop for Mom on 2nd Friday
- Artist’s Alley spotlights local creativity
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Mary E. Myers
84, former R.N. at Village Vista and LGH
Mary E. Myers, 84, of Manheim passed away Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013 at Audubon Villa, Lititz.
Born in Holtwood, she was daughter of the late Levis and Ella Herr Ambler. Mary worked at the former Village Vista, Rohrerstown, for 35 years as an R.N. She also worked for a short time at Lancaster General Hospital. Mary was the wife of late, Barry L. Myers who died in 1989. She graduated from the former Quarryville High School and Lancaster School of Nursing. Mary enjoyed camping, hiking, gardening and loved going to "the cabin." Mary attended the Worship Center, Leola.
Surviving are two daughters: Debra A. Myers; Kathleen, wife of Duane Sanders, both of Manheim; three sons: Gary L. Myers of Lititz; Terry P., husband of Tracy Baker Myers; Keith S. Myers, both of Manheim; four grandchildren and a sister: Marge, wife of Tom Teates of Riner, Va. She was preceded in death by a sister and four brothers.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service at Buch Funeral Home, 21 Market Square, Manheim, Nov. 20 at 2 p.m. There will be visitation with the family on Wednesday afternoon from 1 p.m. until time of the service. Interment will be held at Manheim Fairview Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be sent in Mary’s memory to American Cancer Society, 314 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17603. To send the family on-line condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.