- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Mary E. Kimball, 82, Lititz, St. Luke’s UCC member, collected antiques, carousel horses
Mary E. Kimball, 82, Lititz, passed away Monday, June 16, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Gordonville, she was the daughter of the late Thomas B. and Gladys (Mummaw) Snook.
She graduated from Bassick High School in 1949 where she was a member of the drama club and choir. She was recently employed by the Lancaster County Recorder of Deeds and Walter Dunlap and Son. In her spare time, she enjoyed going out to dinner with family and friends, was a collector of antiques and carousel horses, enjoyed musicals and spending time with her children and grandchildren. She was a member of St Luke’s United Church of Christ, Lititz.
She is survived by her two sons: Douglas O. Kimball (husband of Marji) and Duane E. Lee (husband of Ming); and two daughters: Holly E. Skaggs (wife of Dale) and Heather A. Keens (wife of Robert); her grandchildren; and a sister: Virginia M. Wardell.
Services were held June 20 at Kearney A. Snyder Funeral Home, Lancaster, with Rev. Dr. James R. Haun officiating. Interment will be private at St. John’s United Methodist Church Cemetery in Paradise. Flowers are welcomed.
To leave an online condolence for the family, visit KaSnyderFuneralHome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Kearney A. Snyder Funeral Home, Lancaster.