- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Mary Ann Kline82, New Holland Machine worker, Moravian Manor resident
On Sunday, June 3, 2012, Mary Ann passed away peacefully at Moravian Manor Healthcare, Lititz, due to complications from lung cancer; her 82nd birthday was celebrated April 10.
A lifelong resident of Lancaster, she was the last surviving child of John J. Eshelman and Vivian Castle Eshelman and was married to H. Norman Kline Jr., until his death in 2006.
After graduating from Manheim Township High School, she graduated from Harcum Junior College and then worked at New Holland Machine Co. where she met Norm and later married in 1953. She enjoyed being with friends and family, playing golf, knitting and sharing her witty humor. Family time at the Jersey Shore and golf trips were annual traditions.
She is survived by her children: Mary Ann Hershey and Hank Kline; granddaughters: Jenelle Hornick and Hannah Kline; and many loving nieces, nephews and grandnieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by siblings: Virginia Cunningham, Vivian Kunkle, Catherine Good and John W. Eshelman.
The family would like to thank the staff at Moravian Manor for their care and support.
A time of remembrance was held at the Lancaster Country Club, Lancaster, on June 13.
Memorial contributions can be made to the Veritas Academy Athletic Fund, 26 Hillcrest Ave., Leola, PA 17540.
Charles F. Snyder Funeral Home & Crematory handled the arrangements.