- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
Marvin W. Buckwalter88, World War II Army veteran, carpenter
Marvin W. Buckwalter, 88, of Moravian Manor, Lititz, formerly of Leaman Street, Lititz, died Saturday, June 16, 2012 at his residence.
Born in Paradise Township, he was the son of the late Jason and Frances Hershey Buckwalter. He was the husband of the late Bettie Kile Buckwalter.
He served in the Army Air Corps during World War II. He was a member of the Lititz Moravian Congregation and a carpenter for Buckwalter Construction.
He is survived by sons: James M. Buckwalter, of Lancaster; Jack L. husband of Diana M. Buckwalter, of Halifax; a daughter: Jeanne L., wife Kevin J. Harris, of Brownstown; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a sister: Susan Nolt, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by five brothers.
The service will be private. Furman Home for Funerals, Leola, is handling the arrangements.