- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Marvin W. Buckwalter88, World War II Army veteran, carpenter
Marvin W. Buckwalter, 88, of Moravian Manor, Lititz, formerly of Leaman Street, Lititz, died Saturday, June 16, 2012 at his residence.
Born in Paradise Township, he was the son of the late Jason and Frances Hershey Buckwalter. He was the husband of the late Bettie Kile Buckwalter.
He served in the Army Air Corps during World War II. He was a member of the Lititz Moravian Congregation and a carpenter for Buckwalter Construction.
He is survived by sons: James M. Buckwalter, of Lancaster; Jack L. husband of Diana M. Buckwalter, of Halifax; a daughter: Jeanne L., wife Kevin J. Harris, of Brownstown; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a sister: Susan Nolt, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by five brothers.
The service will be private. Furman Home for Funerals, Leola, is handling the arrangements.