- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
Marvin W. Buckwalter88, World War II Army veteran, carpenter
Marvin W. Buckwalter, 88, of Moravian Manor, Lititz, formerly of Leaman Street, Lititz, died Saturday, June 16, 2012 at his residence.
Born in Paradise Township, he was the son of the late Jason and Frances Hershey Buckwalter. He was the husband of the late Bettie Kile Buckwalter.
He served in the Army Air Corps during World War II. He was a member of the Lititz Moravian Congregation and a carpenter for Buckwalter Construction.
He is survived by sons: James M. Buckwalter, of Lancaster; Jack L. husband of Diana M. Buckwalter, of Halifax; a daughter: Jeanne L., wife Kevin J. Harris, of Brownstown; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a sister: Susan Nolt, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by five brothers.
The service will be private. Furman Home for Funerals, Leola, is handling the arrangements.