- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Marvin W. Buckwalter88, World War II Army veteran, carpenter
Marvin W. Buckwalter, 88, of Moravian Manor, Lititz, formerly of Leaman Street, Lititz, died Saturday, June 16, 2012 at his residence.
Born in Paradise Township, he was the son of the late Jason and Frances Hershey Buckwalter. He was the husband of the late Bettie Kile Buckwalter.
He served in the Army Air Corps during World War II. He was a member of the Lititz Moravian Congregation and a carpenter for Buckwalter Construction.
He is survived by sons: James M. Buckwalter, of Lancaster; Jack L. husband of Diana M. Buckwalter, of Halifax; a daughter: Jeanne L., wife Kevin J. Harris, of Brownstown; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a sister: Susan Nolt, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by five brothers.
The service will be private. Furman Home for Funerals, Leola, is handling the arrangements.