- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Marvin W. Buckwalter88, World War II Army veteran, carpenter
Marvin W. Buckwalter, 88, of Moravian Manor, Lititz, formerly of Leaman Street, Lititz, died Saturday, June 16, 2012 at his residence.
Born in Paradise Township, he was the son of the late Jason and Frances Hershey Buckwalter. He was the husband of the late Bettie Kile Buckwalter.
He served in the Army Air Corps during World War II. He was a member of the Lititz Moravian Congregation and a carpenter for Buckwalter Construction.
He is survived by sons: James M. Buckwalter, of Lancaster; Jack L. husband of Diana M. Buckwalter, of Halifax; a daughter: Jeanne L., wife Kevin J. Harris, of Brownstown; seven grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; a sister: Susan Nolt, of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by five brothers.
The service will be private. Furman Home for Funerals, Leola, is handling the arrangements.