- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Marvin C. Feiler78, Korean War veteran, sportsman
Marvin C. Feiler
Marvin C. Feiler, 78, of Lititz, passed away at Hamilton Arms, Lancaster, Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011. Born in Holtwood, he was the son of the late Ernest and Nora Shank Feiler. He was married for 55 years to Joan Estwan Feiler.
Marvin served in the Army during the Korean Conflict. He was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Lititz, the Ephrata American Legion Post #429 and the N.R.A. An avid hunter, he was an instructor for 25 years for the Pennsylvania Game Commission, teaching hunter safety classes. Prior to his retirement, he was employed by Aramark as a truck driver.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by sons: Jeffrey C., husband of Cathy, of Robesonia; Gerald C., husband of Missy, of Mountville; six grandchildren; and one great- grandson.
Preceding him in death was a grandson: James Martin Feiler.
Funeral services were held on Sept. 2 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with Pastor James Gable officiating.
Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or to St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church, 200 W. Orange St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.