- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Marvin C. Feiler78, Korean War veteran, sportsman
Marvin C. Feiler
Marvin C. Feiler, 78, of Lititz, passed away at Hamilton Arms, Lancaster, Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011. Born in Holtwood, he was the son of the late Ernest and Nora Shank Feiler. He was married for 55 years to Joan Estwan Feiler.
Marvin served in the Army during the Korean Conflict. He was a member of St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church of Lititz, the Ephrata American Legion Post #429 and the N.R.A. An avid hunter, he was an instructor for 25 years for the Pennsylvania Game Commission, teaching hunter safety classes. Prior to his retirement, he was employed by Aramark as a truck driver.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by sons: Jeffrey C., husband of Cathy, of Robesonia; Gerald C., husband of Missy, of Mountville; six grandchildren; and one great- grandson.
Preceding him in death was a grandson: James Martin Feiler.
Funeral services were held on Sept. 2 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with Pastor James Gable officiating.
Contributions may be made in his memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or to St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church, 200 W. Orange St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.