- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Martha K. Longenecker 97, homemaker, United Zion member
Martha K. Longenecker, 97, formerly of West Lexington Road, Lititz, died peacefully Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Warwick Township, she was the daughter of the late Abram H. and Mabel Keller Longenecker.
A homemaker, she was a member of the United Zion Church, Lititz.
Surviving are two sisters: Mary Longenecker, of Lititz; and Nancy Diffenderfer, of Manheim; and nieces and nephews.
Preceding her in death are three brothers: Henry, Abram and Elmer Longenecker.
Her funeral service was held at the United Zion Retirement Community Chapel on July 21. Interment will be in Longenecker’s Brethren Cemetery, Warwick Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Martha’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.