- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Martha K. Longenecker 97, homemaker, United Zion member
Martha K. Longenecker, 97, formerly of West Lexington Road, Lititz, died peacefully Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Warwick Township, she was the daughter of the late Abram H. and Mabel Keller Longenecker.
A homemaker, she was a member of the United Zion Church, Lititz.
Surviving are two sisters: Mary Longenecker, of Lititz; and Nancy Diffenderfer, of Manheim; and nieces and nephews.
Preceding her in death are three brothers: Henry, Abram and Elmer Longenecker.
Her funeral service was held at the United Zion Retirement Community Chapel on July 21. Interment will be in Longenecker’s Brethren Cemetery, Warwick Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Martha’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.