- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Martha K. Longenecker 97, homemaker, United Zion member
Martha K. Longenecker, 97, formerly of West Lexington Road, Lititz, died peacefully Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at the United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born in Warwick Township, she was the daughter of the late Abram H. and Mabel Keller Longenecker.
A homemaker, she was a member of the United Zion Church, Lititz.
Surviving are two sisters: Mary Longenecker, of Lititz; and Nancy Diffenderfer, of Manheim; and nieces and nephews.
Preceding her in death are three brothers: Henry, Abram and Elmer Longenecker.
Her funeral service was held at the United Zion Retirement Community Chapel on July 21. Interment will be in Longenecker’s Brethren Cemetery, Warwick Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Martha’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.