- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Mark R. Eaby Jr.88, lawyer, Democratic committeeman
Mark R. Eaby Jr., 88, of Brownstown, passed away Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at United Zion Retirement Community in Lititz.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Mark R. and Margaret Mowery Eaby. He was married to M. Joan Eaby for 65 years.
A lifetime resident of Lancaster County, Mark graduated from Franklin & Marshall College and University of Pennsylvania Law School. He had been a practicing attorney since 1948 and partner in Eaby & Eaby Law Firm prior to his death.
Mark had served as a Democratic committeeman for 18 years. He was also an active member of Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd.
In addition to his wife he is survived by his daughter: Thelia Jean Eaby, of Lancaster.
He was preceded in death by a daughter: Gail M. Hartmann.
Funeral services were held July 12 at Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd. Interment took place in Conestoga Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Mark’s memory may be sent to Lower Susquehanna Synod, 900 S. Arlington Ave., Suite 220B, Harrisburg, PA 17109.
To send an online condolence to the family, visit KASnyderFuneralHome.com.