- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Mark H. Weaver19, worked on parents’ dairy farm
Mark H. Weaver, 19, of Newville, died Monday, Oct. 24, 2011 from the result of a farming accident.
Born April 8, 1992 in Lititz, he was a son of Nelson M. and Mary M. Hoover Weaver of Newville.
He was the right-hand man on his parents’ dairy farm and a member of the Oakville Mennonite Church.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a special friend: Sharon Martin, of Dry Run; three brothers: Matthew H., husband of Lynette Martin, of Lebanon; and David H. and Nathan H. Weaver, of Newville; two sisters: Regina H., wife of Marcus Good, of Shippensburg; and Rosanna H. Weaver, of Newville; paternal grandparents: Abram M. and Irene M. Martin Weaver, of Newville; maternal grandparents: Aaron H. and Vera Z. Martin Hoover, of Manheim; and many uncles, aunts and cousins.
He was preceded in death by an aunt.
Funeral services were held on Oct. 28 at the Oakville Mennonite Church and Cemetery, Newville.
Due to religious reasons, omission of flowers is requested.
Arrangements are being handled by the Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home Inc., Shippensburg.