- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Mark H. Weaver19, worked on parents’ dairy farm
Mark H. Weaver, 19, of Newville, died Monday, Oct. 24, 2011 from the result of a farming accident.
Born April 8, 1992 in Lititz, he was a son of Nelson M. and Mary M. Hoover Weaver of Newville.
He was the right-hand man on his parents’ dairy farm and a member of the Oakville Mennonite Church.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by a special friend: Sharon Martin, of Dry Run; three brothers: Matthew H., husband of Lynette Martin, of Lebanon; and David H. and Nathan H. Weaver, of Newville; two sisters: Regina H., wife of Marcus Good, of Shippensburg; and Rosanna H. Weaver, of Newville; paternal grandparents: Abram M. and Irene M. Martin Weaver, of Newville; maternal grandparents: Aaron H. and Vera Z. Martin Hoover, of Manheim; and many uncles, aunts and cousins.
He was preceded in death by an aunt.
Funeral services were held on Oct. 28 at the Oakville Mennonite Church and Cemetery, Newville.
Due to religious reasons, omission of flowers is requested.
Arrangements are being handled by the Fogelsanger-Bricker Funeral Home Inc., Shippensburg.