- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Mark E. Wenrich48, Wilbur Chocolate employee, NASCAR fan
Mark E. Wenrich, 48, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Dec. 30, 2011 in Colorado.
He was born in Ephrata to Eugene H. and Christine C. (Wolfersberger) Wenrich.
He was a member of Mohler Church of the Brethren, Ephrata. Mark was a very caring person and enjoyed NASCAR (especially Mark Martin), computers, watching Buffalo Bills football and hunting. He also enjoyed baking. Mark worked at Wilbur Chocolate, Lititz.
In addition to his parents, Mark is survived by a son: Justin; a daughter: Katrina; paternal grandmother: Dorothy Wenrich, of Ephrata; two sisters: Diane C., wife of Ricki L. Buchter, of Stevens; and Barbara A., wife of Eric W. Snyder, of Reinholds; a brother: Barry L. Wenrich, of Ephrata; several nieces and nephews; and his beloved cats.
A viewing was held at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata, on Jan. 7 with Pastor Carl Brubaker officiating. Interment took place in the Mohler Brethren Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Mark’s memory may be made to the funeral home to help cover funeral expenses, Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., P.O. Box 92, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.