- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Mark E. Wenrich48, Wilbur Chocolate employee, NASCAR fan
Mark E. Wenrich, 48, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Dec. 30, 2011 in Colorado.
He was born in Ephrata to Eugene H. and Christine C. (Wolfersberger) Wenrich.
He was a member of Mohler Church of the Brethren, Ephrata. Mark was a very caring person and enjoyed NASCAR (especially Mark Martin), computers, watching Buffalo Bills football and hunting. He also enjoyed baking. Mark worked at Wilbur Chocolate, Lititz.
In addition to his parents, Mark is survived by a son: Justin; a daughter: Katrina; paternal grandmother: Dorothy Wenrich, of Ephrata; two sisters: Diane C., wife of Ricki L. Buchter, of Stevens; and Barbara A., wife of Eric W. Snyder, of Reinholds; a brother: Barry L. Wenrich, of Ephrata; several nieces and nephews; and his beloved cats.
A viewing was held at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata, on Jan. 7 with Pastor Carl Brubaker officiating. Interment took place in the Mohler Brethren Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Mark’s memory may be made to the funeral home to help cover funeral expenses, Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., P.O. Box 92, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.