- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Mark E. Wenrich48, Wilbur Chocolate employee, NASCAR fan
Mark E. Wenrich, 48, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Dec. 30, 2011 in Colorado.
He was born in Ephrata to Eugene H. and Christine C. (Wolfersberger) Wenrich.
He was a member of Mohler Church of the Brethren, Ephrata. Mark was a very caring person and enjoyed NASCAR (especially Mark Martin), computers, watching Buffalo Bills football and hunting. He also enjoyed baking. Mark worked at Wilbur Chocolate, Lititz.
In addition to his parents, Mark is survived by a son: Justin; a daughter: Katrina; paternal grandmother: Dorothy Wenrich, of Ephrata; two sisters: Diane C., wife of Ricki L. Buchter, of Stevens; and Barbara A., wife of Eric W. Snyder, of Reinholds; a brother: Barry L. Wenrich, of Ephrata; several nieces and nephews; and his beloved cats.
A viewing was held at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata, on Jan. 7 with Pastor Carl Brubaker officiating. Interment took place in the Mohler Brethren Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Mark’s memory may be made to the funeral home to help cover funeral expenses, Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., P.O. Box 92, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.