- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Mark E. Wenrich48, Wilbur Chocolate employee, NASCAR fan
Mark E. Wenrich, 48, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, Dec. 30, 2011 in Colorado.
He was born in Ephrata to Eugene H. and Christine C. (Wolfersberger) Wenrich.
He was a member of Mohler Church of the Brethren, Ephrata. Mark was a very caring person and enjoyed NASCAR (especially Mark Martin), computers, watching Buffalo Bills football and hunting. He also enjoyed baking. Mark worked at Wilbur Chocolate, Lititz.
In addition to his parents, Mark is survived by a son: Justin; a daughter: Katrina; paternal grandmother: Dorothy Wenrich, of Ephrata; two sisters: Diane C., wife of Ricki L. Buchter, of Stevens; and Barbara A., wife of Eric W. Snyder, of Reinholds; a brother: Barry L. Wenrich, of Ephrata; several nieces and nephews; and his beloved cats.
A viewing was held at the Stradling Funeral Home, Ephrata, on Jan. 7 with Pastor Carl Brubaker officiating. Interment took place in the Mohler Brethren Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Mark’s memory may be made to the funeral home to help cover funeral expenses, Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., P.O. Box 92, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.