- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Marian F. Keith79, Woodstream receptionist, Red Hat member
Marian F. Keith, 79, of Brethren Village, Lancaster, formerly of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012 at her residence.
Born in Manheim, she was the daughter of the late Irvin and Florence Carpenter Nauman. She was the wife of the late Ray H. Keith, who died in 2003.
Marian worked as a receptionist at Woodstream Corp., Lititz, for 40 years. She was a member of Hope United Methodist Church, Ephrata, and the Red Hat Society. Marian enjoyed playing cards with her special group of friends.
Marian is survived by a brother: Kenneth G. Nauman, of Ephrata; a sister: F. Darlene Ruth, of Brethren Village; and seven nieces and nephews: Diane Kline, of Manheim; Joann Woerner, of Strasburg; Gary Ruth, of East Petersburg; Kevin Nauman, of Ephrata; Kim Nauman, of Akron; Keith Nauman, of Elizabethtown; and Pam Lokey, of Bainbridge.
She was preceded in death by a brother: Irvin (Bud) Nauman.
Marian’s life celebration service will be held at the Chapel at Brethren Village, 3001 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, on Jan. 26 at 10 a.m. with Chaplain J. Mark Tedford officiating. Interment will take place in Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery, Warwick Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorials may be sent to the Brethren Village Good Samaritan Fund.
Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, has been entrusted with the arrangements. To share your fondest memories of Marian, visit lifecelebration.com.