- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Maria L. Ramirez48, homemaker, Manheim resident
Maria L. Saldana Ramirez, 48, a homemaker and native of Mexico, of Manheim, died Friday, Jan. 13, 2012.
She was the companion of Jose; mother of Maribel and Adriana; grandmother of four; and sister to six.
Funeral services will be held from Pearl Street United Methodist Church, 133 Pearl St., Lancaster, on Jan. 18 at 7 p.m. Interment will take place in Mexico.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.