- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Maria L. Ramirez48, homemaker, Manheim resident
Maria L. Saldana Ramirez, 48, a homemaker and native of Mexico, of Manheim, died Friday, Jan. 13, 2012.
She was the companion of Jose; mother of Maribel and Adriana; grandmother of four; and sister to six.
Funeral services will be held from Pearl Street United Methodist Church, 133 Pearl St., Lancaster, on Jan. 18 at 7 p.m. Interment will take place in Mexico.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.