- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Maria L. Ramirez48, homemaker, Manheim resident
Maria L. Saldana Ramirez, 48, a homemaker and native of Mexico, of Manheim, died Friday, Jan. 13, 2012.
She was the companion of Jose; mother of Maribel and Adriana; grandmother of four; and sister to six.
Funeral services will be held from Pearl Street United Methodist Church, 133 Pearl St., Lancaster, on Jan. 18 at 7 p.m. Interment will take place in Mexico.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.