- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Margaret G. Miller87, homemaker, enjoyed sewing
Margaret G. "Peg" Miller, 87, of the United Zion Retirement Community, formerly of Lititz, entered into her eternal rest Saturday, May 5, 2012.
She was the loving wife of the late Kenneth W. Miller and daughter of the late Edwin and Sarah Weaver Gehman. Born in Churchtown,
Peg was a homemaker. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church and enjoyed crossword puzzles, music and sewing.
Surviving is a son: Kevin M., husband of Judith A. Miller, of Lancaster; and three grandsons: Brett, Keith and Troy. She was the oldest of nine children and brothers: James, Glenn and Ronald Gehman survive in addition to her sisters: Lois Brooks, Pauline Garner, Geraldine Baker and Shirley Grube.
Her brother: Clyde Gehman, preceded her in death.
Peg’s life celebration funeral service was held at Salem Lutheran Church, Lititz, on May 9. Interment took place in the Kissel Hill Lutheran Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions may be made in Peg’s memory to Salem Lutheran Church, Church, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543. To share fondest memories of Peg, visit lifecelebration.com.