- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Margaret G. Miller87, homemaker, enjoyed sewing
Margaret G. "Peg" Miller, 87, of the United Zion Retirement Community, formerly of Lititz, entered into her eternal rest Saturday, May 5, 2012.
She was the loving wife of the late Kenneth W. Miller and daughter of the late Edwin and Sarah Weaver Gehman. Born in Churchtown,
Peg was a homemaker. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church and enjoyed crossword puzzles, music and sewing.
Surviving is a son: Kevin M., husband of Judith A. Miller, of Lancaster; and three grandsons: Brett, Keith and Troy. She was the oldest of nine children and brothers: James, Glenn and Ronald Gehman survive in addition to her sisters: Lois Brooks, Pauline Garner, Geraldine Baker and Shirley Grube.
Her brother: Clyde Gehman, preceded her in death.
Peg’s life celebration funeral service was held at Salem Lutheran Church, Lititz, on May 9. Interment took place in the Kissel Hill Lutheran Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions may be made in Peg’s memory to Salem Lutheran Church, Church, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543. To share fondest memories of Peg, visit lifecelebration.com.