- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Margaret G. Miller87, homemaker, enjoyed sewing
Margaret G. "Peg" Miller, 87, of the United Zion Retirement Community, formerly of Lititz, entered into her eternal rest Saturday, May 5, 2012.
She was the loving wife of the late Kenneth W. Miller and daughter of the late Edwin and Sarah Weaver Gehman. Born in Churchtown,
Peg was a homemaker. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church and enjoyed crossword puzzles, music and sewing.
Surviving is a son: Kevin M., husband of Judith A. Miller, of Lancaster; and three grandsons: Brett, Keith and Troy. She was the oldest of nine children and brothers: James, Glenn and Ronald Gehman survive in addition to her sisters: Lois Brooks, Pauline Garner, Geraldine Baker and Shirley Grube.
Her brother: Clyde Gehman, preceded her in death.
Peg’s life celebration funeral service was held at Salem Lutheran Church, Lititz, on May 9. Interment took place in the Kissel Hill Lutheran Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions may be made in Peg’s memory to Salem Lutheran Church, Church, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543. To share fondest memories of Peg, visit lifecelebration.com.