- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Margaret G. Miller87, homemaker, enjoyed sewing
Margaret G. "Peg" Miller, 87, of the United Zion Retirement Community, formerly of Lititz, entered into her eternal rest Saturday, May 5, 2012.
She was the loving wife of the late Kenneth W. Miller and daughter of the late Edwin and Sarah Weaver Gehman. Born in Churchtown,
Peg was a homemaker. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church and enjoyed crossword puzzles, music and sewing.
Surviving is a son: Kevin M., husband of Judith A. Miller, of Lancaster; and three grandsons: Brett, Keith and Troy. She was the oldest of nine children and brothers: James, Glenn and Ronald Gehman survive in addition to her sisters: Lois Brooks, Pauline Garner, Geraldine Baker and Shirley Grube.
Her brother: Clyde Gehman, preceded her in death.
Peg’s life celebration funeral service was held at Salem Lutheran Church, Lititz, on May 9. Interment took place in the Kissel Hill Lutheran Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions may be made in Peg’s memory to Salem Lutheran Church, Church, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543. To share fondest memories of Peg, visit lifecelebration.com.