- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Margaret G. Miller87, homemaker, enjoyed sewing
Margaret G. "Peg" Miller, 87, of the United Zion Retirement Community, formerly of Lititz, entered into her eternal rest Saturday, May 5, 2012.
She was the loving wife of the late Kenneth W. Miller and daughter of the late Edwin and Sarah Weaver Gehman. Born in Churchtown,
Peg was a homemaker. She was a member of Salem Lutheran Church and enjoyed crossword puzzles, music and sewing.
Surviving is a son: Kevin M., husband of Judith A. Miller, of Lancaster; and three grandsons: Brett, Keith and Troy. She was the oldest of nine children and brothers: James, Glenn and Ronald Gehman survive in addition to her sisters: Lois Brooks, Pauline Garner, Geraldine Baker and Shirley Grube.
Her brother: Clyde Gehman, preceded her in death.
Peg’s life celebration funeral service was held at Salem Lutheran Church, Lititz, on May 9. Interment took place in the Kissel Hill Lutheran Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions may be made in Peg’s memory to Salem Lutheran Church, Church, 26 Owl Hill Road, Lititz, PA 17543. To share fondest memories of Peg, visit lifecelebration.com.