- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Margaret C. Miller 80, loved the Phillies and the Eagles
Margaret C. Miller, 80, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 14, 2013, after a lengthy illness, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Lebanon to the late Jacob and Annie (Yorty) Bomgardner and was the wife of Ray W. Miller.
Margaret loved her Phillies and Eagles. She also enjoyed reading.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Russell L. Miller of Carlisle; Robert L., husband of Victoria (McLain) Miller of Lancaster; Diane E. Miller of Tucson, Ariz.; Debra E. Daub of Harrisburg; two brothers: David Bomgardner of Lititz and Harold Bomgardner of Downingtown; seven grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.
A viewing was held Jan. 22 at the Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Rothsville, followed by a funeral service with the Rev. David Rike officiating.
Interment will take place in the Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Margaret’s memory may be made to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Central Pennsylvania, 800 Corporate Circle, Suite 100, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.