- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Margaret C. Miller 80, loved the Phillies and the Eagles
Margaret C. Miller, 80, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 14, 2013, after a lengthy illness, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Lebanon to the late Jacob and Annie (Yorty) Bomgardner and was the wife of Ray W. Miller.
Margaret loved her Phillies and Eagles. She also enjoyed reading.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Russell L. Miller of Carlisle; Robert L., husband of Victoria (McLain) Miller of Lancaster; Diane E. Miller of Tucson, Ariz.; Debra E. Daub of Harrisburg; two brothers: David Bomgardner of Lititz and Harold Bomgardner of Downingtown; seven grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.
A viewing was held Jan. 22 at the Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Rothsville, followed by a funeral service with the Rev. David Rike officiating.
Interment will take place in the Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Margaret’s memory may be made to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Central Pennsylvania, 800 Corporate Circle, Suite 100, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.