- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Margaret C. Miller 80, loved the Phillies and the Eagles
Margaret C. Miller, 80, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 14, 2013, after a lengthy illness, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Lebanon to the late Jacob and Annie (Yorty) Bomgardner and was the wife of Ray W. Miller.
Margaret loved her Phillies and Eagles. She also enjoyed reading.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Russell L. Miller of Carlisle; Robert L., husband of Victoria (McLain) Miller of Lancaster; Diane E. Miller of Tucson, Ariz.; Debra E. Daub of Harrisburg; two brothers: David Bomgardner of Lititz and Harold Bomgardner of Downingtown; seven grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.
A viewing was held Jan. 22 at the Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Rothsville, followed by a funeral service with the Rev. David Rike officiating.
Interment will take place in the Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Margaret’s memory may be made to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Central Pennsylvania, 800 Corporate Circle, Suite 100, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.