- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Margaret C. Miller 80, loved the Phillies and the Eagles
Margaret C. Miller, 80, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 14, 2013, after a lengthy illness, at the Ephrata Community Hospital.
She was born in Lebanon to the late Jacob and Annie (Yorty) Bomgardner and was the wife of Ray W. Miller.
Margaret loved her Phillies and Eagles. She also enjoyed reading.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Russell L. Miller of Carlisle; Robert L., husband of Victoria (McLain) Miller of Lancaster; Diane E. Miller of Tucson, Ariz.; Debra E. Daub of Harrisburg; two brothers: David Bomgardner of Lititz and Harold Bomgardner of Downingtown; seven grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.
A viewing was held Jan. 22 at the Jerusalem Lutheran Church, Rothsville, followed by a funeral service with the Rev. David Rike officiating.
Interment will take place in the Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery.
Memorial contributions in Margaret’s memory may be made to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Central Pennsylvania, 800 Corporate Circle, Suite 100, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.