- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Margaret A.MurphyLititz resident
Peggy Murphy, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mt. Joy.
She was married to Craig P. Hall for over 30 years. Born in New York City, she is the daughter of Patrick and Anne Murphy, of Lancaster.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Aisling Hall and Ciara Hall, of Philadelphia; Cormac Hall, at home; siblings: Trish Murphy, wife of Rich Eisenhart, of Lancaster; Geralyn Murphy, of Etters; and Kevin, husband of Annett Murphy, of New Jersey.
A mass of Christian burial was held Jan. 14 at St. John Neumann Catholic Church, Lancaster, with Rev. Paul J. Theisz as celebrant.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the Hydrocephalus Association, 870 Market St., Suite 705, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory handled the arrangements.