- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Margaret A.MurphyLititz resident
Peggy Murphy, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mt. Joy.
She was married to Craig P. Hall for over 30 years. Born in New York City, she is the daughter of Patrick and Anne Murphy, of Lancaster.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Aisling Hall and Ciara Hall, of Philadelphia; Cormac Hall, at home; siblings: Trish Murphy, wife of Rich Eisenhart, of Lancaster; Geralyn Murphy, of Etters; and Kevin, husband of Annett Murphy, of New Jersey.
A mass of Christian burial was held Jan. 14 at St. John Neumann Catholic Church, Lancaster, with Rev. Paul J. Theisz as celebrant.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the Hydrocephalus Association, 870 Market St., Suite 705, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory handled the arrangements.