- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Margaret A.MurphyLititz resident
Peggy Murphy, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mt. Joy.
She was married to Craig P. Hall for over 30 years. Born in New York City, she is the daughter of Patrick and Anne Murphy, of Lancaster.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Aisling Hall and Ciara Hall, of Philadelphia; Cormac Hall, at home; siblings: Trish Murphy, wife of Rich Eisenhart, of Lancaster; Geralyn Murphy, of Etters; and Kevin, husband of Annett Murphy, of New Jersey.
A mass of Christian burial was held Jan. 14 at St. John Neumann Catholic Church, Lancaster, with Rev. Paul J. Theisz as celebrant.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the Hydrocephalus Association, 870 Market St., Suite 705, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory handled the arrangements.