- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Margaret A.MurphyLititz resident
Peggy Murphy, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mt. Joy.
She was married to Craig P. Hall for over 30 years. Born in New York City, she is the daughter of Patrick and Anne Murphy, of Lancaster.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Aisling Hall and Ciara Hall, of Philadelphia; Cormac Hall, at home; siblings: Trish Murphy, wife of Rich Eisenhart, of Lancaster; Geralyn Murphy, of Etters; and Kevin, husband of Annett Murphy, of New Jersey.
A mass of Christian burial was held Jan. 14 at St. John Neumann Catholic Church, Lancaster, with Rev. Paul J. Theisz as celebrant.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the Hydrocephalus Association, 870 Market St., Suite 705, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory handled the arrangements.