- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Margaret A.MurphyLititz resident
Peggy Murphy, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mt. Joy.
She was married to Craig P. Hall for over 30 years. Born in New York City, she is the daughter of Patrick and Anne Murphy, of Lancaster.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her children: Aisling Hall and Ciara Hall, of Philadelphia; Cormac Hall, at home; siblings: Trish Murphy, wife of Rich Eisenhart, of Lancaster; Geralyn Murphy, of Etters; and Kevin, husband of Annett Murphy, of New Jersey.
A mass of Christian burial was held Jan. 14 at St. John Neumann Catholic Church, Lancaster, with Rev. Paul J. Theisz as celebrant.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to the Hydrocephalus Association, 870 Market St., Suite 705, San Francisco, CA 94102.
Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory handled the arrangements.