- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Maitland M. Frank 85, Moravian Manor resident, RCA and F&M employee
Maitland M. Frank, 85, died Sunday, Sept. 2, 2012 at Moravian Manor after a brief illness.
Born in Lancaster, she was the widow of Arthur J. Frank and the daughter of the late Elmer and Esther Aukamp Grill.
Maitland graduated from Manheim Township High School and worked for Franklin and Marshall College in the food services department and also worked at one time for RCA. She was a member of the Church of the Apostles, UCC, and enjoyed going to the casinos, sports, playing cards, bingo, needlepoint and cooking.
She is survived by her two daughters: Cynthia A. Carlock, of Lancaster; and Kimberly S. Meshey, of Columbia; five grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sisters: Evelyn Hertzler and Marie Kellenberger; four brothers: Melvin, Chester, Richard and Paul Grill; a step-brother: Lenard Brown; and a granddaughter: Shannon Haines.
Maitland’s life celebration funeral service was held from the Funeral Home of Fred F. Groff Inc., 234 W. Orange Street, Lancaster, Sept. 5, with The Rev. Richard W. Cowles officiating. Interment took place at Riverview Burial Park.
To share a fond memory of Maitland, visit lifecelebration.com.