- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Mabel S. Diffenderfer
Mabel S. Diffenderfer, 84, of Manheim passed away Monday, March 3, 2014 at Luther Acres, Lititz.
Born in Manheim, she was the daughter of the late Samuel H. and Daisy Shenk Shelly. She was the loving wife of Charles M. Diffenderfer and they would have celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary in April. Mabel was a member of Ruhl’s United Methodist Church, Manheim. She enjoyed flower gardening, collecting Longaberger baskets and roosters.
Surviving in addition to her husband is a daughter: Linda Benkendorf of Manheim; and a brother: Samuel S. husband of Carolyn Shelly of Lititz.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Benjamin and Daniel Shelly.
Services were held March 7 at Buch Funeral Home, Manheim. Interment in Ruhl’s -United Methodist Cemetery, Rapho Township. Please omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Mabel’s memory to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To send the family on-line condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.
Arrangements entrusted to Buch Funeral Home, Manheim.