- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
M. Mae Elser, 102, member of Lititz Wesleyan Church, Re-Uzit volunteer
M. Mae Elser, 102, formerly of Clay Township and Lititz, passed away on Sunday, June 22, 2014 at Lancashire Hall in Lancaster.
Born in Linglestown, Mae was a daughter of the late George and Ida (Cassel) Zettlemyer. She was a member of Lititz Wesleyan Church and volunteer at the Ephrata Re-Uzit store.
Mae is survived by two sons: Wilbur S. Elser, husband of Helen, of Lancaster, and Eugene K. Elser, husband of Betsy, of Lititz; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, Mae was preceded in death by her sister: Amanda Slackie.
Funeral services will be private and at the convenience of the family. To offer condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements entrusted to Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.