- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
M. Mae Elser, 102, member of Lititz Wesleyan Church, Re-Uzit volunteer
M. Mae Elser, 102, formerly of Clay Township and Lititz, passed away on Sunday, June 22, 2014 at Lancashire Hall in Lancaster.
Born in Linglestown, Mae was a daughter of the late George and Ida (Cassel) Zettlemyer. She was a member of Lititz Wesleyan Church and volunteer at the Ephrata Re-Uzit store.
Mae is survived by two sons: Wilbur S. Elser, husband of Helen, of Lancaster, and Eugene K. Elser, husband of Betsy, of Lititz; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, Mae was preceded in death by her sister: Amanda Slackie.
Funeral services will be private and at the convenience of the family. To offer condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com. Arrangements entrusted to Paul L. Gravenor Home for Funerals, Ephrata.