- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Lynnette R. Brubaker69, Sechan retiree, Warwick bus driver
Lynnette Renne Brubaker, 69, of York, formerly of Lititz, passed away Thursday, Feb. 23, 2012 following a brief battle with lymphoma at Frey Village in Middletown.
She was born in Lexington and was the daughter of the late Henry F. and Miriam Grube Long.
Lynnette attended Warwick High School and was a bus driver for the school district for about 11 years. She also worked at Sechan Electronics, where she was an assembler. She retired from there in 2010.
She loved flowers, gardening, nature and hiking, was an avid animal lover and enjoyed doing cross-stitch needlework.
Surviving are five daughters: Stacey L. Hartman, of Lititz; Trina S., wife of Michael C. Hoffman, of Grantville; Elisa J., wife of Larry O. Homsher, of Lancaster; Ranelle G., wife of Dr. Nicholas Kohut, of Gap; and Shelly J., wife of Craig E. Bricker, of Manheim; one son: Kevin L. Brubaker, of Ephrata; brothers: Gareth G., husband of Sue Long, of Lancaster, Sidney L., husband of Peggy A. Long, of Lititz; Larry S., husband of Elizabeth Long, of Lititz; and Randy J., husband of Audrey J. Long, of New Media; and one sister: Celeste L., wife of Barry Hoffman, of Ephrata.
Robert G. Brubaker, her former husband, predeceased her in 2000.
Services for Lynnette will be private and at the convenience of the family. Private interment will take place in Rothsville Lutheran Cemetery, Warwick Township.
Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, has been entrusted with the arrangements. To share your fondest memories of Lynnette, visit lifecelebration.com.