- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Loretta M. Erb
89, bookkeeper, Rothsville High School graduate
Loretta M. Erb, 89, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Manheim, she was the daughter of the late Linnie and Emma Summy Kulp. The wife of Melvin Erb, they shared 68 years of marriage.
Loretta was a member of Salem United Methodist Church in Rothsville. She was a graduate of Rothsville High School and attended Lancaster Business College. She worked as a bookkeeper at Old Guard Insurance Co., Paul Cassel, MD., Steffy Buick and Lincoln Auto Auction. She enjoyed cooking and doing crossword puzzles.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her daughter: Bea Erb, Upper Gwynedd; sons: Del Erb, Norristown; Kirby Erb, Lititz and a sister: Lonnie Powers, Pawling, N.Y. She is preceded in death by a sister: Shirley Kay.
A memorial service was held Sept. 6 at Salem United Methodist Church, Rothsville. A private burial will be held at the convenience of the family.
Loretta’s family requests that contributions in memory of Loretta be made to Salem United Methodist Church, 1744 Old Rothsville Rd., Rothsville, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.