- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Loretta M. Erb
89, bookkeeper, Rothsville High School graduate
Loretta M. Erb, 89, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Manheim, she was the daughter of the late Linnie and Emma Summy Kulp. The wife of Melvin Erb, they shared 68 years of marriage.
Loretta was a member of Salem United Methodist Church in Rothsville. She was a graduate of Rothsville High School and attended Lancaster Business College. She worked as a bookkeeper at Old Guard Insurance Co., Paul Cassel, MD., Steffy Buick and Lincoln Auto Auction. She enjoyed cooking and doing crossword puzzles.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by her daughter: Bea Erb, Upper Gwynedd; sons: Del Erb, Norristown; Kirby Erb, Lititz and a sister: Lonnie Powers, Pawling, N.Y. She is preceded in death by a sister: Shirley Kay.
A memorial service was held Sept. 6 at Salem United Methodist Church, Rothsville. A private burial will be held at the convenience of the family.
Loretta’s family requests that contributions in memory of Loretta be made to Salem United Methodist Church, 1744 Old Rothsville Rd., Rothsville, PA 17543.
To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.