- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Lois S. Nauman82, worked at Luther Acres
Lois S. Nauman, 82, of Manheim, died Saturday, Jan. 14, 2012 at the Essa Flory Hospice Center in Lancaster and went home to be with her Lord.
Born in Bareville, she was the daughter of the late Aubrey K. and Viola E. Urich Steffy. She was the loving wife of Eugene B. Nauman and they observed their 57th wedding anniversary in July of last year.
Lois worked for 12 years at Luther Acres in Lititz, in the food service department.
Previously, she was employed for 16 years by Lift-All Corporation in Manheim. She was a member of Chiques United Methodist Church, Mount Joy, and volunteered in the nursery department for 25 years. Her interests include counted cross stitch, reading, playing cards, singing with her siblings and baking awesome sugar cookies.
Lois had a life-long passion for her family and spending time with her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Surviving in addition to her husband are two sons: Dennis E., husband of Lori Groves Nauman, of York; and Douglas L., husband of Deborah Kurtz Nauman, of Manheim; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; two brothers: Aubrey, husband of Irene Steffy, of Ephrata; and Lee, husband of Laurie Steffy, of Akron; and two sisters: Laverne, wife of Jack Haas, of Manheim; and Lyndell, wife of Robert McMullen, of Lititz.
Preceding her in death are a daughter: Donna J. Wilson; and two sisters: Lorraine Steffy and Loretta Cook.
Her funeral service was held at the Chiques United Methodist Church Jan. 18. Interment took place in East Fairview Church of the Brethren Cemetery, Rapho Township.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.