- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Lillian A. Snyder103, United Zion resident
Lillian A. Snyder, 103, formerly of Lancaster, passed away peacefully Friday, Aug. 5, 2011 at United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born March 15, 1908, in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late William M. Shoenberger and Katharine (Ruth) Shoenberger Wilkinson. She was married to Victor S. Snyder. Mr. Snyder died in 1987.
Lillian was a lifelong member of Grace Lutheran Church, Lancaster.
She will be lovingly missed by her daughter: Barbara Jo, wife of Timothy E. Saylor, of Lancaster.
She was preceded in death by a brother: William M. "Bill" Shoenberger.
Private graveside services will be held in the Greenwood Cemetery, Lancaster, at the convenience of the family. Kindly omit flowers. Memorial remembrances can be made in Lillian’s memory to United Zion Retirement Community’s Good Samaritan Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 or to Grace Lutheran Church, 517 North Queen St., Lancaster, PA 17603.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.