- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Lillian A. Snyder103, United Zion resident
Lillian A. Snyder, 103, formerly of Lancaster, passed away peacefully Friday, Aug. 5, 2011 at United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born March 15, 1908, in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late William M. Shoenberger and Katharine (Ruth) Shoenberger Wilkinson. She was married to Victor S. Snyder. Mr. Snyder died in 1987.
Lillian was a lifelong member of Grace Lutheran Church, Lancaster.
She will be lovingly missed by her daughter: Barbara Jo, wife of Timothy E. Saylor, of Lancaster.
She was preceded in death by a brother: William M. "Bill" Shoenberger.
Private graveside services will be held in the Greenwood Cemetery, Lancaster, at the convenience of the family. Kindly omit flowers. Memorial remembrances can be made in Lillian’s memory to United Zion Retirement Community’s Good Samaritan Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 or to Grace Lutheran Church, 517 North Queen St., Lancaster, PA 17603.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.