- On your mark, get set, glow!
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Shop for Mom on 2nd Friday
- Artist’s Alley spotlights local creativity
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Lillian A. Snyder103, United Zion resident
Lillian A. Snyder, 103, formerly of Lancaster, passed away peacefully Friday, Aug. 5, 2011 at United Zion Retirement Community, Lititz.
Born March 15, 1908, in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late William M. Shoenberger and Katharine (Ruth) Shoenberger Wilkinson. She was married to Victor S. Snyder. Mr. Snyder died in 1987.
Lillian was a lifelong member of Grace Lutheran Church, Lancaster.
She will be lovingly missed by her daughter: Barbara Jo, wife of Timothy E. Saylor, of Lancaster.
She was preceded in death by a brother: William M. "Bill" Shoenberger.
Private graveside services will be held in the Greenwood Cemetery, Lancaster, at the convenience of the family. Kindly omit flowers. Memorial remembrances can be made in Lillian’s memory to United Zion Retirement Community’s Good Samaritan Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 or to Grace Lutheran Church, 517 North Queen St., Lancaster, PA 17603.
To submit an online condolence, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.