- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Levi F. Rohrer93, Penn Township farmer, enjoyed hunting
Levi F. Rohrer, 93, of Lititz, died peacefully and went home to be with his Lord and Savior Wednesday, Dec. 28, 2011 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Penn Township, he was the son of the late Earl B. and Mary Forney Rohrer. He was the loving husband of Irene Haldeman Rohrer and they celebrated their 71st wedding anniversary in August of this year.
Levi owned and operated his farm in Penn Township. He was a member of White Oak Church of the Brethren, Manheim. Levi enjoyed hunting and he loved to spend time with his family.
Surviving in addition to his wife are four children: Ronald H., husband of Christine Gibble Rohrer; Larry H., husband of Linda Kover Rohrer; Judith H., wife of John G. Myer; and Dennis H., husband of Brenda Brubaker Rohrer, all of Manheim; 11 grandchildren; 22 great-grandchildren; a brother: Clinton F., husband of Barbara Graver Rohrer; and a sister: Edith F. White, both of Lititz.
He was preceded in death by a sister: Vera Smith; two brothers: Eugene and Earl Rohrer; and two brothers-in-law: Joseph Smith and William White.
His funeral service was held at White Oak Church of the Brethren, Manheim, on Jan. 3. Interment in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Levi’s memory to Susquehanna Association for the Blind, 244 North Queen Street, Lancaster, PA 17603 or Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125 or Bible Helps, P.O. Box 391, Hanover, PA 17331.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.