- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Lawrence J. Reynolds
71, retired Manheim Central teacher
Lawrence J. Reynolds, 71, of Lititz, died Thursday, July 18, 2013, at the Denver Health & Rehabilitation Center.
Born in Johnstown, he was the son of the late Jay B. and Annabelle Miller Reynolds. Larry and his wife Linda L. Fox Reynolds would have celebrated 50 years of marriage in August.
Larry retired from Manheim Central School District, where he was an elementary teacher of grades four, five and six for 31 years. He enjoyed traveling, science fiction movies and working on his computer. Larry loved children, especially his students. He previously attended St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz.
Larry’s family includes his wife: Linda; daughters: Tracey C. Mullen and Robin R., wife of Mark A. Thompson; five grandchildren: Matthew, Bridget, Sydney, A.J. and Jacinda; and his great-grandson Logan, all of Lititz. Also surviving are his brother: Roger J. Reynolds, husband of Mary Kathryn of York; and his sister: Rebecca J., wife of Gregory Hensel of Dover.
A memorial service took place July 22 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Rev. Irvin E. Straw Jr. officiating.
In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, 283 Main Ave., 5th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851; or to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Central PA Chapter, 2405 Park Dr., Harrisburg, PA 17110.
To send an online condolence, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.