- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Lawrence J. Reynolds
71, retired Manheim Central teacher
Lawrence J. Reynolds, 71, of Lititz, died Thursday, July 18, 2013, at the Denver Health & Rehabilitation Center.
Born in Johnstown, he was the son of the late Jay B. and Annabelle Miller Reynolds. Larry and his wife Linda L. Fox Reynolds would have celebrated 50 years of marriage in August.
Larry retired from Manheim Central School District, where he was an elementary teacher of grades four, five and six for 31 years. He enjoyed traveling, science fiction movies and working on his computer. Larry loved children, especially his students. He previously attended St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church in Lititz.
Larry’s family includes his wife: Linda; daughters: Tracey C. Mullen and Robin R., wife of Mark A. Thompson; five grandchildren: Matthew, Bridget, Sydney, A.J. and Jacinda; and his great-grandson Logan, all of Lititz. Also surviving are his brother: Roger J. Reynolds, husband of Mary Kathryn of York; and his sister: Rebecca J., wife of Gregory Hensel of Dover.
A memorial service took place July 22 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Rev. Irvin E. Straw Jr. officiating.
In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, 283 Main Ave., 5th Floor, Norwalk, CT 06851; or to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Central PA Chapter, 2405 Park Dr., Harrisburg, PA 17110.
To send an online condolence, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.