- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Laura K. Landis 86, Brunnerville native
Laura K. Landis, 86, of Denver, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2013, at Lancashire Hall.
She was born in Brunnerville to the late Norman and Mabel Steely, and was the wife of the late Leroy "Schmirk" Landis, Sr., who died in 2003.
Laura is survived by her sons: Gordon Lee Steely of Grantville; Leroy Jr., husband of Deborah (Gockley) Landis of Denver; Donald, husband of Sally (Ritter) Landis of Reinholds; nine grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
She was the last of her immediate family, several brothers and sisters preceded her in death.
A viewing was held on Jan. 14 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home in Denver, followed by a funeral service with Pastor Chester Gaither officiating. Interment took place at the Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions in Laura’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, formerly Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125 Lancaster, PA 17604.