- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Laura H. Dull87, shoe industry worker, Sunday school teacher
Laura H. Dull, 87, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Warwick Township, she was the daughter of the late Elmer V. and Priscilla Herr Good and the wife of the late Harold S. Dull.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Laura was a member of Brunnerville United Methodist Church, where she formerly taught Sunday school. She worked in the shoe industry and enjoyed doing word puzzles and watching her favorite TV shows.
Survivors include her children: Geraldine K. Heiser, of Lititz; Eugene R. Dull, of Lititz; Lamar J., (Wanda) Dull, of Manheim; Nevin H., (Penny) Dull, of Manheim; numerous grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great- great-grandchildren; sister: Mabel Ruhl, of Manheim; and brother: Vernon, (Nancy) Good, of Westfield.
She was preceded in death by brothers: Harry and Ray; and a sister: Grace.
Funeral Services were held on Nov. 18 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial will be in Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhom.