- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Laura H. Dull87, shoe industry worker, Sunday school teacher
Laura H. Dull, 87, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Warwick Township, she was the daughter of the late Elmer V. and Priscilla Herr Good and the wife of the late Harold S. Dull.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Laura was a member of Brunnerville United Methodist Church, where she formerly taught Sunday school. She worked in the shoe industry and enjoyed doing word puzzles and watching her favorite TV shows.
Survivors include her children: Geraldine K. Heiser, of Lititz; Eugene R. Dull, of Lititz; Lamar J., (Wanda) Dull, of Manheim; Nevin H., (Penny) Dull, of Manheim; numerous grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great- great-grandchildren; sister: Mabel Ruhl, of Manheim; and brother: Vernon, (Nancy) Good, of Westfield.
She was preceded in death by brothers: Harry and Ray; and a sister: Grace.
Funeral Services were held on Nov. 18 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial will be in Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhom.