- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Laura H. Dull87, shoe industry worker, Sunday school teacher
Laura H. Dull, 87, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Warwick Township, she was the daughter of the late Elmer V. and Priscilla Herr Good and the wife of the late Harold S. Dull.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Laura was a member of Brunnerville United Methodist Church, where she formerly taught Sunday school. She worked in the shoe industry and enjoyed doing word puzzles and watching her favorite TV shows.
Survivors include her children: Geraldine K. Heiser, of Lititz; Eugene R. Dull, of Lititz; Lamar J., (Wanda) Dull, of Manheim; Nevin H., (Penny) Dull, of Manheim; numerous grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great- great-grandchildren; sister: Mabel Ruhl, of Manheim; and brother: Vernon, (Nancy) Good, of Westfield.
She was preceded in death by brothers: Harry and Ray; and a sister: Grace.
Funeral Services were held on Nov. 18 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial will be in Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhom.