- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Laura H. Dull87, shoe industry worker, Sunday school teacher
Laura H. Dull, 87, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Warwick Township, she was the daughter of the late Elmer V. and Priscilla Herr Good and the wife of the late Harold S. Dull.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Laura was a member of Brunnerville United Methodist Church, where she formerly taught Sunday school. She worked in the shoe industry and enjoyed doing word puzzles and watching her favorite TV shows.
Survivors include her children: Geraldine K. Heiser, of Lititz; Eugene R. Dull, of Lititz; Lamar J., (Wanda) Dull, of Manheim; Nevin H., (Penny) Dull, of Manheim; numerous grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great- great-grandchildren; sister: Mabel Ruhl, of Manheim; and brother: Vernon, (Nancy) Good, of Westfield.
She was preceded in death by brothers: Harry and Ray; and a sister: Grace.
Funeral Services were held on Nov. 18 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial will be in Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhom.