- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Laura H. Dull87, shoe industry worker, Sunday school teacher
Laura H. Dull, 87, of Lititz, passed away Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2011 at Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Warwick Township, she was the daughter of the late Elmer V. and Priscilla Herr Good and the wife of the late Harold S. Dull.
A graduate of Warwick High School, Laura was a member of Brunnerville United Methodist Church, where she formerly taught Sunday school. She worked in the shoe industry and enjoyed doing word puzzles and watching her favorite TV shows.
Survivors include her children: Geraldine K. Heiser, of Lititz; Eugene R. Dull, of Lititz; Lamar J., (Wanda) Dull, of Manheim; Nevin H., (Penny) Dull, of Manheim; numerous grandchildren; great-grandchildren; and great- great-grandchildren; sister: Mabel Ruhl, of Manheim; and brother: Vernon, (Nancy) Good, of Westfield.
She was preceded in death by brothers: Harry and Ray; and a sister: Grace.
Funeral Services were held on Nov. 18 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Burial will be in Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhom.