- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Larry Schwebel71, formerly of Lititz
Larry Schwebel, 71, went to be with the Lord Sunday, Nov. 18, 2011 at Woodside Hospice, St. Petersburg, Fla., after a battle with cancer.
Born in Pennsylvania on April 4, 1940 to Clarence and Helen (Ruth) Schwebel, he lived in Ephrata and Lititz before moving to Florida in 1971.
Larry went to Upper Leacock School. He retired from Velda Farm Dairy, Tampa, Fla. He was a member of Family Fellowship Church, St. Petersburg, Fla.
He is survived by his wife: Janet (Brown) Schwebel, of 54 years; four children: nine grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Services were held at Family Fellowship Church.