- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Larry Schwebel71, formerly of Lititz
Larry Schwebel, 71, went to be with the Lord Sunday, Nov. 18, 2011 at Woodside Hospice, St. Petersburg, Fla., after a battle with cancer.
Born in Pennsylvania on April 4, 1940 to Clarence and Helen (Ruth) Schwebel, he lived in Ephrata and Lititz before moving to Florida in 1971.
Larry went to Upper Leacock School. He retired from Velda Farm Dairy, Tampa, Fla. He was a member of Family Fellowship Church, St. Petersburg, Fla.
He is survived by his wife: Janet (Brown) Schwebel, of 54 years; four children: nine grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Services were held at Family Fellowship Church.