- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Larry Schwebel71, formerly of Lititz
Larry Schwebel, 71, went to be with the Lord Sunday, Nov. 18, 2011 at Woodside Hospice, St. Petersburg, Fla., after a battle with cancer.
Born in Pennsylvania on April 4, 1940 to Clarence and Helen (Ruth) Schwebel, he lived in Ephrata and Lititz before moving to Florida in 1971.
Larry went to Upper Leacock School. He retired from Velda Farm Dairy, Tampa, Fla. He was a member of Family Fellowship Church, St. Petersburg, Fla.
He is survived by his wife: Janet (Brown) Schwebel, of 54 years; four children: nine grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Services were held at Family Fellowship Church.