- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Larry G. Lehman, 75, Denver, served in Marines, Army, worked for Sunoco Oil on turnpike
Larry G. Lehman, 75, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at his home.
He was born in Brickerville to Oliver and Erma (Burkhart) Lehman.
He was a U.S. Veteran of both the Army and the Marines. Larry worked for Sunoco Oil on the Pennsylvania Turnpike for many years.
Larry is survived by his companion: Ella Hainley; a son: Justin G. Hainley; a daughter: Angela S. King; a brother: Paul; and four sisters: Betty, Nancy, Shirley and Erma.
He was preceded in death by four brothers: Galen, Reed, Norman, and Oliver Jr.; and two sisters: Arlene and Bonnie.
Graveside services were held July 12 at the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery, Ephrata, with Reverend Jeff Dunlevy officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Larry’s name may be made to the Lebanon VA Medical Center, 1700 South Lincoln Avenue, Lebanon, PA 17042.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.