- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Larry G. Lehman, 75, Denver, served in Marines, Army, worked for Sunoco Oil on turnpike
Larry G. Lehman, 75, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at his home.
He was born in Brickerville to Oliver and Erma (Burkhart) Lehman.
He was a U.S. Veteran of both the Army and the Marines. Larry worked for Sunoco Oil on the Pennsylvania Turnpike for many years.
Larry is survived by his companion: Ella Hainley; a son: Justin G. Hainley; a daughter: Angela S. King; a brother: Paul; and four sisters: Betty, Nancy, Shirley and Erma.
He was preceded in death by four brothers: Galen, Reed, Norman, and Oliver Jr.; and two sisters: Arlene and Bonnie.
Graveside services were held July 12 at the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery, Ephrata, with Reverend Jeff Dunlevy officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Larry’s name may be made to the Lebanon VA Medical Center, 1700 South Lincoln Avenue, Lebanon, PA 17042.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.