- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Larry G. Lehman, 75, Denver, served in Marines, Army, worked for Sunoco Oil on turnpike
Larry G. Lehman, 75, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at his home.
He was born in Brickerville to Oliver and Erma (Burkhart) Lehman.
He was a U.S. Veteran of both the Army and the Marines. Larry worked for Sunoco Oil on the Pennsylvania Turnpike for many years.
Larry is survived by his companion: Ella Hainley; a son: Justin G. Hainley; a daughter: Angela S. King; a brother: Paul; and four sisters: Betty, Nancy, Shirley and Erma.
He was preceded in death by four brothers: Galen, Reed, Norman, and Oliver Jr.; and two sisters: Arlene and Bonnie.
Graveside services were held July 12 at the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery, Ephrata, with Reverend Jeff Dunlevy officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Larry’s name may be made to the Lebanon VA Medical Center, 1700 South Lincoln Avenue, Lebanon, PA 17042.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.