- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Larry G. Lehman, 75, Denver, served in Marines, Army, worked for Sunoco Oil on turnpike
Larry G. Lehman, 75, of Denver, passed away Tuesday, July 8, 2014, at his home.
He was born in Brickerville to Oliver and Erma (Burkhart) Lehman.
He was a U.S. Veteran of both the Army and the Marines. Larry worked for Sunoco Oil on the Pennsylvania Turnpike for many years.
Larry is survived by his companion: Ella Hainley; a son: Justin G. Hainley; a daughter: Angela S. King; a brother: Paul; and four sisters: Betty, Nancy, Shirley and Erma.
He was preceded in death by four brothers: Galen, Reed, Norman, and Oliver Jr.; and two sisters: Arlene and Bonnie.
Graveside services were held July 12 at the Memory Gardens Memorial Cemetery, Ephrata, with Reverend Jeff Dunlevy officiating.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Larry’s name may be made to the Lebanon VA Medical Center, 1700 South Lincoln Avenue, Lebanon, PA 17042.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.