- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Larry C. Grossman
78, U.S. Army, Wilbur Chocolate retiree
Larry C. Grossman, 78, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, Nov. 9. at the Lancaster General Hospital following a short illness. Born in Lancaster and a lifelong area resident, he was the son of the late Charles and Elsie Batzer Grossman.
A 1953 graduate of Manheim Township High School, he served with the United States Army from 1958 through 1964. Larry worked for many years with the Wilbur Chocolate Company in Lititz until he retired in the late 1980s. Larry enjoyed being outdoors and was an avid hunter.
Larry is survived by his nieces: Mary Bogut of Vienna, Va. and Lou Lankert of Oreland and his nephews: Matthew Sandford of Orlando, Fla. and Michael Mumma of Annapolis, Md. as well as four great nieces and three great nephews. He was preceded in death by his three sisters: Madelyn Grossman, Violet Mumma and Julianne Sandford.
A Life Celebration Graveside Service will be held at Long’s Memorial United Methodist Church Cemetery, Nov. 22 at 3 p.m., Neffsville, with the Rev. Debra J. Schreiber officiating.
If desired, memorials may be sent in Larry’s memory to Otterbein United Methodist Church, 20 East Clay St. Lancaster, PA 17602.
To share a fond memory of Larry, visit lifecelebration.com.