- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Kirsten N. Burkholder Infant daughter of former Manheim residents
Kirsten Noelle Burkholder, infant daughter of H. Daniel and Priscilla (Siegrist) Burkholder, of Quetzaltenango, Guatemala, passed away unexpectedly at home Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012. She is safe and secure in the arms of Jesus. God took her straight to Heaven because her passport was already signed 2000 years ago by the blood of Jesus.
Her parents are former Manheim residents. In addition to her parents, she is survived by one sister: Laurie, at home; paternal grandparents: Melvin and Ellen (Martin) Burkholder, of Cambridge Springs; maternal grandparents: Raymond and Virginia (Mummau) Siegrist, of Brownfield, Maine; and paternal great grandparents: Titus and Anna (Sensenig) Burkholder, of Gordonville.
Funeral services were held on Feb. 25 at the White Oak Mennonite Church, Manheim. Interment took place in the White Oak Mennonite Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.