- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Kirsten N. Burkholder Infant daughter of former Manheim residents
Kirsten Noelle Burkholder, infant daughter of H. Daniel and Priscilla (Siegrist) Burkholder, of Quetzaltenango, Guatemala, passed away unexpectedly at home Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012. She is safe and secure in the arms of Jesus. God took her straight to Heaven because her passport was already signed 2000 years ago by the blood of Jesus.
Her parents are former Manheim residents. In addition to her parents, she is survived by one sister: Laurie, at home; paternal grandparents: Melvin and Ellen (Martin) Burkholder, of Cambridge Springs; maternal grandparents: Raymond and Virginia (Mummau) Siegrist, of Brownfield, Maine; and paternal great grandparents: Titus and Anna (Sensenig) Burkholder, of Gordonville.
Funeral services were held on Feb. 25 at the White Oak Mennonite Church, Manheim. Interment took place in the White Oak Mennonite Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.