- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Kirsten N. Burkholder Infant daughter of former Manheim residents
Kirsten Noelle Burkholder, infant daughter of H. Daniel and Priscilla (Siegrist) Burkholder, of Quetzaltenango, Guatemala, passed away unexpectedly at home Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012. She is safe and secure in the arms of Jesus. God took her straight to Heaven because her passport was already signed 2000 years ago by the blood of Jesus.
Her parents are former Manheim residents. In addition to her parents, she is survived by one sister: Laurie, at home; paternal grandparents: Melvin and Ellen (Martin) Burkholder, of Cambridge Springs; maternal grandparents: Raymond and Virginia (Mummau) Siegrist, of Brownfield, Maine; and paternal great grandparents: Titus and Anna (Sensenig) Burkholder, of Gordonville.
Funeral services were held on Feb. 25 at the White Oak Mennonite Church, Manheim. Interment took place in the White Oak Mennonite Cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.