- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Kevin R. Gerhart47, Postal Service employee, had aerospace degree
Kevin R. Gerhart, 47, of Lititz, entered into his eternal rest Friday, April 20, 2012.
He was the loving husband of Joyce C. Eppig Gerhart and they celebrated 23 years of marriage Sept. 24, 2011. Born in Lancaster, Kevin was the son of Phares F. and Sandra L. Heiler Gerhart of Lititz.
He was a 1983 graduate of Warwick High School and a 1991 graduate of Penn State University with a bachelor of science in aerospace engineering. Kevin had been employed with the U.S. Postal Service since 1994. Kevin enjoyed golfing, model railroading, traveling and researching family genealogy. He was an avid collector of baseball memorabilia, coins and stamps. He was a devoted Penn State football and Phillies baseball fan and will fondly be remembered for always having a smile on his face.
Surviving in addition to his wife and parents is his paternal grandmother: Mary E. Gerhart, of Lititz; a brother: Jeffrey M., husband of Christine Gerhart, of Lititz; father and mother-in-law: Millard P., husband of JoAnne Eppig, of Columbia; two brothers-in-law: Millard P. Jr., husband of Karen Eppig, of Lititz; and William K., husband of Julie Eppig, of Mechanicsburg; and five nephews and five nieces.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend Kevin’s life celebration funeral service from the Lititz Church of the Brethren 300 W. Orange Street, Lititz, April 26 at 11 A.M. Interment will be in Witness Park.
If desired, memorial contributions may be made in Kevin’s memory to the American Cancer Society Relay for Life at relayforlife.org.
To share fondest memories of Kevin, visit lifecelebration.com.