- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Kenneth E. Dornes 69, born in Lititz, U.S. Navy veteran
Kenneth E. Dornes, 69, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Ephrata to V. Jane (Furlow) Dornes, of Lititz, and the late Richard C. Dornes and was the husband of Gerry (Ecenrode) Dornes.
Kenneth was a member of Bergstrasse Lutheran Church and served in the U.S. Navy.
In addition to his wife and parents, Kenneth is survived by a son: Andrew, husband of Dawn (Encle) Dornes, of Terre Hill.
Funeral services held Oct. 9 at Stradling Funeral Home, Akron, with Rev. Jeffrey Martin officiating. Interment will take place in the Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery, Ephrata Township.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Ken’s memory may be made to the Bergstrasse Lutheran Church, 9 Hahnstown Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.