- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Kenneth E. Dornes 69, born in Lititz, U.S. Navy veteran
Kenneth E. Dornes, 69, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Ephrata to V. Jane (Furlow) Dornes, of Lititz, and the late Richard C. Dornes and was the husband of Gerry (Ecenrode) Dornes.
Kenneth was a member of Bergstrasse Lutheran Church and served in the U.S. Navy.
In addition to his wife and parents, Kenneth is survived by a son: Andrew, husband of Dawn (Encle) Dornes, of Terre Hill.
Funeral services held Oct. 9 at Stradling Funeral Home, Akron, with Rev. Jeffrey Martin officiating. Interment will take place in the Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery, Ephrata Township.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Ken’s memory may be made to the Bergstrasse Lutheran Church, 9 Hahnstown Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.