- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
Kenneth E. Dornes 69, born in Lititz, U.S. Navy veteran
Kenneth E. Dornes, 69, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
He was born in Ephrata to V. Jane (Furlow) Dornes, of Lititz, and the late Richard C. Dornes and was the husband of Gerry (Ecenrode) Dornes.
Kenneth was a member of Bergstrasse Lutheran Church and served in the U.S. Navy.
In addition to his wife and parents, Kenneth is survived by a son: Andrew, husband of Dawn (Encle) Dornes, of Terre Hill.
Funeral services held Oct. 9 at Stradling Funeral Home, Akron, with Rev. Jeffrey Martin officiating. Interment will take place in the Bergstrasse Lutheran Cemetery, Ephrata Township.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in Ken’s memory may be made to the Bergstrasse Lutheran Church, 9 Hahnstown Road, Ephrata, PA 17522.
Arrangements were made by Stradling Funeral Homes Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.