- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Kelly A. Brubaker45, Stauffers deli employee, Pleasant View volunteer
Kelly A. Brubaker, 45, of Manheim, died unexpectedly at home of natural causes Friday, Dec. 23, 2011.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of Larry L. and Joan A. Ehrhart Groff of Manheim.
For 20 years, Kelly worked in the deli department for Stauffers of Kissel Hill in Lititz. She was a member of Ruhl’s United Methodist Church, Manheim, and participated in the choir. Kelly helped with the preschool program during the W.R.E. events that took place in the Manheim Central School District. Kelly volunteered many hours at the Pleasant View Retirement Community, Manheim, and helped with fundraising banquets for the Mastersonville Fire Company Auxiliary. She was a member of the Manheim Sportsmen’s Association. Her interests included fishing, flower gardening, playing cards and singing.
Surviving, in addition to her parents, are two sons: Michael S. Brubaker and Craig A. Brubaker, both at home; a brother, Kerry L. husband of Trudy Groff, of Manheim; two nieces: Megan and Alyssa Groff; and a nephew: Jared Groff.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service at the Ruhl’s United Methodist Church, 4810 Elizabethtown Road, Manheim, on Dec. 29 at 11 a.m. Interment will be in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be sent in Kelly’s memory to Ruhl’s United Methodist Church (for the care of her sons, Michael and Craig Brubaker), 4810 Elizabethtown Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.