- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Kelly A. Brubaker45, Stauffers deli employee, Pleasant View volunteer
Kelly A. Brubaker, 45, of Manheim, died unexpectedly at home of natural causes Friday, Dec. 23, 2011.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of Larry L. and Joan A. Ehrhart Groff of Manheim.
For 20 years, Kelly worked in the deli department for Stauffers of Kissel Hill in Lititz. She was a member of Ruhl’s United Methodist Church, Manheim, and participated in the choir. Kelly helped with the preschool program during the W.R.E. events that took place in the Manheim Central School District. Kelly volunteered many hours at the Pleasant View Retirement Community, Manheim, and helped with fundraising banquets for the Mastersonville Fire Company Auxiliary. She was a member of the Manheim Sportsmen’s Association. Her interests included fishing, flower gardening, playing cards and singing.
Surviving, in addition to her parents, are two sons: Michael S. Brubaker and Craig A. Brubaker, both at home; a brother, Kerry L. husband of Trudy Groff, of Manheim; two nieces: Megan and Alyssa Groff; and a nephew: Jared Groff.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service at the Ruhl’s United Methodist Church, 4810 Elizabethtown Road, Manheim, on Dec. 29 at 11 a.m. Interment will be in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Contributions may be sent in Kelly’s memory to Ruhl’s United Methodist Church (for the care of her sons, Michael and Craig Brubaker), 4810 Elizabethtown Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.