- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Keith D. Shaver, Sr.
60, owned W&F Recycling
Keith D. Shaver, Sr., 60, of Lititz, passed away Friday, July 12, 2013 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Brownsville, he was the son of the late Daniel and Hazel Collins Shaver. He was married for 42 years to Julie Eberly Shaver.
He was the owner of Wayne & Family Recycling in Lititz, formerly known as W&F Recycling. He also worked for Lancaster Newspapers and delivered papers from 2009 to 2013.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his children: Crystal, wife of Mike Gleim, Columbus, Ohio; Keith Shaver Jr., husband of April, Lititz; Michelle, wife of Forrest Kauffman, Bristol, Tenn.; Christopher Shaver, husband of Melissa, Middletown; Hazel, wife of Duane Stormfeltz, Manheim; Tessa, wife of Daniel Murphy, Pottsville; Wendy Shaver, Abingdon, Va.; Bobby Shaver, Lititz; Mahlon Shaver, Lititz; 25 grandchildren; siblings: Everett Shaver, Roulette; Carolyn Hartman, Lititz; Robert Shaver, Indiana; and Randy (Randolph) Shaver, Manheim. He is preceded in death by Norma Knoble, Eleanor Shaver and Daniel (Steve) Shaver.
A gathering of family and friends was held at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, on July 16. To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.