- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Keith D. Shaver, Sr.
60, owned W&F Recycling
Keith D. Shaver, Sr., 60, of Lititz, passed away Friday, July 12, 2013 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Brownsville, he was the son of the late Daniel and Hazel Collins Shaver. He was married for 42 years to Julie Eberly Shaver.
He was the owner of Wayne & Family Recycling in Lititz, formerly known as W&F Recycling. He also worked for Lancaster Newspapers and delivered papers from 2009 to 2013.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by his children: Crystal, wife of Mike Gleim, Columbus, Ohio; Keith Shaver Jr., husband of April, Lititz; Michelle, wife of Forrest Kauffman, Bristol, Tenn.; Christopher Shaver, husband of Melissa, Middletown; Hazel, wife of Duane Stormfeltz, Manheim; Tessa, wife of Daniel Murphy, Pottsville; Wendy Shaver, Abingdon, Va.; Bobby Shaver, Lititz; Mahlon Shaver, Lititz; 25 grandchildren; siblings: Everett Shaver, Roulette; Carolyn Hartman, Lititz; Robert Shaver, Indiana; and Randy (Randolph) Shaver, Manheim. He is preceded in death by Norma Knoble, Eleanor Shaver and Daniel (Steve) Shaver.
A gathering of family and friends was held at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, on July 16. To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.