- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Katie K. (Sensenig) Reiff, 85, homemaker, member of Meadow Valley Mennonite Church
Katie K. (Sensenig) Reiff, 85, of Lititz, passed away Saturday, April 5, 2014, at her home.
She was born in Earl Twp. to the late Isaac and Katie (Kurtz) Sensenig and was the wife of Jacob Reiff.
Katie was a member of Meadow Valley Mennonite Church, Weaverland Conference, Ephrata. She was a homemaker.
In addition to her husband, Katie is survived by four children: Erla, wife of Ervin Good of Brickerville, Wilmer, husband of Lorraine (Good) Reiff of Annville, Anna Mae, wife of Earl Reiff of Ephrata, Glenn, husband of Charlene (Nolt) Reiff of Lititz; 12 grandchildren; 32 great-grandchildren and a sister: Martha, wife Amos Hurst of Lititz.
She was preceded in death by five brothers: Allan, Lloyd, Rufus, Isaac and John Sensenig; and two sisters: Vera Martin and Alta Nolt.
Services were held April 8 at Meadow Valley Mennonite Church, Ephrata, with Bishop Lester Martin officiating. Interment followed in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers. Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata.