- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Kathryn L. Bachman 87, Warner Lambert retiree
Kathryn L. Bachman, 87, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, July 6, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mt. Joy after a lengthy illness.
She was the wife of Arthur L. Bachman for 67 years. Born in Lititz, Kathryn was the daughter of the late Harry and Ada (Blantz) Mohn.
She worked for the former Warner Lambert in Lititz for 24 years, retiring in 1986. Kathryn was a member of Lititz United Methodist Church and enjoyed camping and spending time with her family.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: M. Brian, husband of Rosanne Bachman, of Lititz; a daughter: Carol A., wife of Donald R. Wenzel, of Stevens; four grandchildren: Shannon, husband of Brenda Bachman; Shawn, husband of Shannon Bachman; Lori Bender; and Tracy, wife of Terry Nolt; two great-grandchildren: Molly and Cheyenne; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Kathryn was preceded in death by siblings: Mabel, Bill, Sam and Dot.
Funeral services were held on July 10 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. Steve Rodgers officiating. Place of interment was St. John’s Cemetery, Brickerville.
In lieu of flowers, consider memorial donations to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.