- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Kathryn L. Bachman 87, Warner Lambert retiree
Kathryn L. Bachman, 87, of Ephrata, passed away Friday, July 6, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County in Mt. Joy after a lengthy illness.
She was the wife of Arthur L. Bachman for 67 years. Born in Lititz, Kathryn was the daughter of the late Harry and Ada (Blantz) Mohn.
She worked for the former Warner Lambert in Lititz for 24 years, retiring in 1986. Kathryn was a member of Lititz United Methodist Church and enjoyed camping and spending time with her family.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by a son: M. Brian, husband of Rosanne Bachman, of Lititz; a daughter: Carol A., wife of Donald R. Wenzel, of Stevens; four grandchildren: Shannon, husband of Brenda Bachman; Shawn, husband of Shannon Bachman; Lori Bender; and Tracy, wife of Terry Nolt; two great-grandchildren: Molly and Cheyenne; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Kathryn was preceded in death by siblings: Mabel, Bill, Sam and Dot.
Funeral services were held on July 10 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, with the Rev. Steve Rodgers officiating. Place of interment was St. John’s Cemetery, Brickerville.
In lieu of flowers, consider memorial donations to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604.
To offer condolences, visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.