- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
June M. Fisher 84, Lititz High grad, St. James member
June M. Fisher, 84, of Lititz passed away peacefully Thursday, Dec. 13, 2012 at Ephrata Hospital.
Born in Rothsville, she was the daughter of the late Charles M. and Luella Meese Carpenter. She was the loving wife of Donald P. Fisher and they celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary in July of this year.
June graduated from the former Lititz High School in 1946. She was a member of St. James Catholic Church, Lititz. June enjoyed reading and quilting.
Surviving in addition to her husband is a daughter: Linda S. wife of George Peroutka of St. Augustine, Fla.; and a son: Michael D. Fisher companion of Denise Bair of Lititz; three grandchildren: Elizabeth Caskey of Santiago, Chile, Gabriel Caskey of Chicago, Ill. and Renee M. Fisher of Lancaster.
She was preceded in death by a twin brother: Russel C. Carpenter.
A Mass of Christian Burial was held Dec. 18 at St. James Catholic Church, Lititz, with Father John McLoughlin as celebrant. Interment was in Machpelah Cemetery, Lititz.
Please omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in June’s memory to the June Fisher Memorial Fund (for handicap access doors at the church), St. James Catholic Church, 505 Woodcrest Avenue, Lititz, PA 17543.
To send the family on-line condolences, visit: buchfuneral.com
Arrangements by Buch Funeral Home, Inc., Manheim.