- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Julianne M. Wiles 67, nurse in the Air Force and Lancaster General
Julianne M. Wiles, 67, Lititz, passed away Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Nesquehoning, she was the daughter of the late John and Evelyn Bowman Kenlin.
Julianne was a U.S. Air Force veteran where she served as a nurse. She was a graduate of Kings Park School of Nursing and worked as a nurse at Lancaster General Hospital. Julianne enjoyed spending time with her daughters and family, reading, coaching little league softball, golfing, woodworking, politics, crossword puzzles and watching Philadelphia sports.
She is survived by two daughters: Kelley A., wife of Garry Dubbs; Carrie A. Wiles; three sisters: Evelyn, wife of Robert Kowatch; Mary Lou, wife of Alan Mann; Dorothy, wife of Michael Ryan; a brother: William, husband of Lisa Kenlin; and two sisters-in-law: Anne Kenlin and Yoko Kenlin.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Jack and Alfred Kenlin.
Julianne’s life celebration memorial service was held at Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, on Aug. 24 at 4 p.m. Private interment will take place at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial may be sent to the Scleroderma Foundation Delaware Valley Chapter, 385 Kings Hwy North, Cherry Prof. Building, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 in Julianne’s memory.
To share fondest memories of Julianne, visit lifecelebration.com.