- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Julianne M. Wiles 67, nurse in the Air Force and Lancaster General
Julianne M. Wiles, 67, Lititz, passed away Tuesday, August 21, 2012 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Nesquehoning, she was the daughter of the late John and Evelyn Bowman Kenlin.
Julianne was a U.S. Air Force veteran where she served as a nurse. She was a graduate of Kings Park School of Nursing and worked as a nurse at Lancaster General Hospital. Julianne enjoyed spending time with her daughters and family, reading, coaching little league softball, golfing, woodworking, politics, crossword puzzles and watching Philadelphia sports.
She is survived by two daughters: Kelley A., wife of Garry Dubbs; Carrie A. Wiles; three sisters: Evelyn, wife of Robert Kowatch; Mary Lou, wife of Alan Mann; Dorothy, wife of Michael Ryan; a brother: William, husband of Lisa Kenlin; and two sisters-in-law: Anne Kenlin and Yoko Kenlin.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Jack and Alfred Kenlin.
Julianne’s life celebration memorial service was held at Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz, on Aug. 24 at 4 p.m. Private interment will take place at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial may be sent to the Scleroderma Foundation Delaware Valley Chapter, 385 Kings Hwy North, Cherry Prof. Building, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 in Julianne’s memory.
To share fondest memories of Julianne, visit lifecelebration.com.