- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Judith Ann Schneegold, 69, former Lititz resident, MTHS grad, was secretary at Armstrong
Judith Ann Shotzberger Schneegold, 69, went to be with the Lord Aug. 2, 2014 in Tampa, Fla.
Judy was born in Lancaster on May 29, 1945. A Lititz resident, she graduated from Manheim Township in 1963. She was employed for some time at Armstrong World Industries as a secretary. She attended Lancaster Church of the Brethren.
She moved to Florida in May 1971. Her professional life included employment for the Tampa Bay Times, Schneegold Homes, Inc. and also as a real estate agent. Judy was a member of Generations Christian Church in Trinity, Fla.
Judy had a great love for the beach and sunshine. She was a loving, caring and generous mother, grandmother, wife, sister and aunt that will be missed, but never forgotten. She was a witness to many, by demonstrating her Christ-like Godly qualities throughout her life.
She is survived by her son: Ryan Schneegold and his wife Elizabeth: grandsons: Hudson and Max Schneegold; step grandchildren: Madison, Garrett, Preston and William Snider; a brother and his wife: Don and Rose Shotzberger; a brother: Ken Shotzberger; nephews: Greg Shotzberger and Brian Shotzberger; and a niece: Shari Ober. She is also survived by her beloved shih tzu, Molly.
Judy was preceded in death by her son: Steven Schneegold; and parents: Lester and Dorothy Shotzberger.
Arrangements were entrusted to Curlew Hills Memory Gardens, Palm Harbor, Fla.