- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Judith A. Auker, 69, Woodstream retiree, member of Lititz VFW, enjoyed time with family
Judith A. Auker, 69, of Lititz, passed away June 29, 2014 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Joseph E. and Margaret Winters Booth, and the companion of Robert Allison, Jr. of Lititz.
Judy retired after 46 years of employment at Woodstream Corp. in Lititz, and was formerly a member of the Lititz Springs V.F.W. Post 1463. She enjoyed gardening, but most of all she loved to spend time with her family.
Survivors include her daughter: Cammy L., wife of Bruce Kissinger, Lititz; son: Scott E. Auker, Lititz; and a grandson: Austin.
She was preceded in death by a granddaughter: Allisha Kissinger; sisters: Laura Lighty, Clara Baker, and Barbara Shelly; and brothers: Glenn and Albert Booth.
Services were held July 2 at Lititz Mennonite Church, with Rev. Rodney A. Martin officiating. Interment followed in Mt. Zion Cemetery, Peach Bottom.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.