- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Judith A. Auker, 69, Woodstream retiree, member of Lititz VFW, enjoyed time with family
Judith A. Auker, 69, of Lititz, passed away June 29, 2014 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Joseph E. and Margaret Winters Booth, and the companion of Robert Allison, Jr. of Lititz.
Judy retired after 46 years of employment at Woodstream Corp. in Lititz, and was formerly a member of the Lititz Springs V.F.W. Post 1463. She enjoyed gardening, but most of all she loved to spend time with her family.
Survivors include her daughter: Cammy L., wife of Bruce Kissinger, Lititz; son: Scott E. Auker, Lititz; and a grandson: Austin.
She was preceded in death by a granddaughter: Allisha Kissinger; sisters: Laura Lighty, Clara Baker, and Barbara Shelly; and brothers: Glenn and Albert Booth.
Services were held July 2 at Lititz Mennonite Church, with Rev. Rodney A. Martin officiating. Interment followed in Mt. Zion Cemetery, Peach Bottom.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com. Arrangements entrusted to Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz.