- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Joyce V. Sturtevant92, United Zion resident
Joyce V. Sturtevant, 92, formerly of Philadelphia, passed away Feb. 16, 2012.
She was the widow of Walter R. Sturtevant, who died June 28, 1996. They were married for 54 years.
Born in Bristol, England on May 31, 1919, she was the daughter of the late Albert and Florence Veal.
At the age of 5, the family moved to the Philadelphia area, where Joyce resided for the next 72 years. She was a graduate of Overbrook High School and worked for the School District of Philadelphia for 22 years.
She moved to Lititz following the death of her husband to live with her daughter Linda and family. In 2009, she moved to the United Zion Retirement Community in Lititz.
Joyce is survived by daughters, Linda, wife of Richard Sturgis, of Lititz; and Nancy, wife of Dick Schultz, of Naples, Fla.; three grandchildren and four great-grandsons.
Funeral services were private at Arlington Cemetery in Drexel Hill.