- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Joyce A. Knight56, enjoyed gardening, the ocean
Joyce A. Knight, 56, of Lititz, and formerly Chincoteague Island, Va., entered into rest Wednesday, June 6, 2012.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of Alan J. Knight of New Providence and the late Esther M. Rankin.
Joyce enjoyed her rose garden, the ocean and spending time with her son: Derrick Feiler; and grandson: Aidan Feiler, both of Lititz. Also surviving are sisters: Karen, wife of Larry Phillips, of Quarryville; and Janet, wife of Frank Duda, of New Providence; along with four nephews.
The service celebrating Joyce’s life was held on June 11 from Dewald Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Quarryville. Interment will be private.
Because of her love for animals, anyone wishing may make contributions in Joyce’s memory to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602. To send an online condolence, visit dewalds.com.