- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Joyce A. Knight56, enjoyed gardening, the ocean
Joyce A. Knight, 56, of Lititz, and formerly Chincoteague Island, Va., entered into rest Wednesday, June 6, 2012.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of Alan J. Knight of New Providence and the late Esther M. Rankin.
Joyce enjoyed her rose garden, the ocean and spending time with her son: Derrick Feiler; and grandson: Aidan Feiler, both of Lititz. Also surviving are sisters: Karen, wife of Larry Phillips, of Quarryville; and Janet, wife of Frank Duda, of New Providence; along with four nephews.
The service celebrating Joyce’s life was held on June 11 from Dewald Funeral & Cremation Services Inc., Quarryville. Interment will be private.
Because of her love for animals, anyone wishing may make contributions in Joyce’s memory to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602. To send an online condolence, visit dewalds.com.