- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
John Tsoflias 56, native of Greece
John Tsoflias, 56, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013, surrounded by his family. He was married to Artemis (Mylonas) Tsoflias.
John was born in St. George Sykousis, Chios, Greece and was the son of Kalliopi (Ganginis) Tsoflias and the late Spyros Tsoflias.
He was self-employed. John was a member of the St. George Sykousis Society and an active member of the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church.
He was the beloved father to four children: Kaliope, fiancÃ©e of Bobby Matangos, Speros, Peter and George, all of Lancaster; one brother: Peter, husband of Maria; and a sister: Angela, wife of Gary Efstration, of Lancaster. He is also survived by nephews, nieces and many family members who love him dearly.
Funeral services were held Jan. 26 at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church with Rev. Hector Firoglanis and Rev. Alexander Veronis co-officiating. A viewing was held on Jan. 25 with a Trisagion service and a viewing again at the church prior to the service. Interment was in Conestoga Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers, memorials in John’s memory may be sent to the Philoptochos Society, 64 Hershey Ave., Lancaster, PA; or to the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.