- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
John S. Jurell
90, Church of the Brethren
John S. Jurell, 90, of Wellsboro, died Sunday, June 23, 2013.
Born Jan. 13, 1923 in Lancaster, he was a son of the late Milton and Effie (Snyder) Jurell. He was the husband of the late Vilma R. (Reichenbacher) Jurell.
John was a milkman for many years, and a member of Lititz Church of the Brethren. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, hiking and the outdoors.
John is survived by a son and daughter-in-law: Scott and Sherry Jurell of Mertztown; daughter and son-in-law: Denise and Michael Gehman of Tioga; sister-in-law: Lucille Jurell of Lititz; and four grandchildren.
Funeral services were held June 27 at Lititz Church of the Brethren with Rev. Ralph Moyer officiating. Interment was in the Longenecker Brethren Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made in John’s memory to the church.
About Lititz Record
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014