- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
John J. Flynn57, retired chemical engineer
John J. Flynn, 57, Manheim, died unexpectedly in New Jersey, Monday, Oct. 24, 2011.
Born in Pennsylvania, he was the son of the late John and Joan Arthur Flynn and was the husband of Helen Siler Flynn.
He was a retired chemical engineer and a member of the National Society of Professional Engineers, American Chemical Society and the Mount Joy Sportsman Club. John’s hobbies were skiing and scuba diving.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by a daughter: Tiffany Murphy, granddaughters: Taegan and Ciara Murphy, and four brothers: Robert, Patrick and Timothy Flynn, all of Pennsylvania; and Thomas Flynn, of California.
Donations may be made in John’s memory to the American Heart Association.
A private memorial service was held on Oct. 29 at the Nissley Funeral Home, Mount Joy.