- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
John J. Flynn57, retired chemical engineer
John J. Flynn, 57, Manheim, died unexpectedly in New Jersey, Monday, Oct. 24, 2011.
Born in Pennsylvania, he was the son of the late John and Joan Arthur Flynn and was the husband of Helen Siler Flynn.
He was a retired chemical engineer and a member of the National Society of Professional Engineers, American Chemical Society and the Mount Joy Sportsman Club. John’s hobbies were skiing and scuba diving.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by a daughter: Tiffany Murphy, granddaughters: Taegan and Ciara Murphy, and four brothers: Robert, Patrick and Timothy Flynn, all of Pennsylvania; and Thomas Flynn, of California.
Donations may be made in John’s memory to the American Heart Association.
A private memorial service was held on Oct. 29 at the Nissley Funeral Home, Mount Joy.