- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
John J. Flynn57, retired chemical engineer
John J. Flynn, 57, Manheim, died unexpectedly in New Jersey, Monday, Oct. 24, 2011.
Born in Pennsylvania, he was the son of the late John and Joan Arthur Flynn and was the husband of Helen Siler Flynn.
He was a retired chemical engineer and a member of the National Society of Professional Engineers, American Chemical Society and the Mount Joy Sportsman Club. John’s hobbies were skiing and scuba diving.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by a daughter: Tiffany Murphy, granddaughters: Taegan and Ciara Murphy, and four brothers: Robert, Patrick and Timothy Flynn, all of Pennsylvania; and Thomas Flynn, of California.
Donations may be made in John’s memory to the American Heart Association.
A private memorial service was held on Oct. 29 at the Nissley Funeral Home, Mount Joy.
About Lititz Record
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014