- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
John J. Flynn57, retired chemical engineer
John J. Flynn, 57, Manheim, died unexpectedly in New Jersey, Monday, Oct. 24, 2011.
Born in Pennsylvania, he was the son of the late John and Joan Arthur Flynn and was the husband of Helen Siler Flynn.
He was a retired chemical engineer and a member of the National Society of Professional Engineers, American Chemical Society and the Mount Joy Sportsman Club. John’s hobbies were skiing and scuba diving.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by a daughter: Tiffany Murphy, granddaughters: Taegan and Ciara Murphy, and four brothers: Robert, Patrick and Timothy Flynn, all of Pennsylvania; and Thomas Flynn, of California.
Donations may be made in John’s memory to the American Heart Association.
A private memorial service was held on Oct. 29 at the Nissley Funeral Home, Mount Joy.