- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
John E. Seibert 90, Moravian Manor resident
John E. Seibert, 90, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 31, 2013 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Durloch, he was the son of the late John Z. and Lillie Eberly Seibert.
He is survived by his brother: Calvin E. Seibert, husband of Barbara, Lititz; and was preceded in death by his brothers: Leon, Edwin, Chester, Clyde and Paul Seibert.
Funeral services were held Feb. 5 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with a viewing before the service. Burial was at St. John’s Cemetery in Brickerville.