- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
John E. Seibert 90, Moravian Manor resident
John E. Seibert, 90, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 31, 2013 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Durloch, he was the son of the late John Z. and Lillie Eberly Seibert.
He is survived by his brother: Calvin E. Seibert, husband of Barbara, Lititz; and was preceded in death by his brothers: Leon, Edwin, Chester, Clyde and Paul Seibert.
Funeral services were held Feb. 5 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with a viewing before the service. Burial was at St. John’s Cemetery in Brickerville.