- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
John E. Seibert 90, Moravian Manor resident
John E. Seibert, 90, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 31, 2013 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Durloch, he was the son of the late John Z. and Lillie Eberly Seibert.
He is survived by his brother: Calvin E. Seibert, husband of Barbara, Lititz; and was preceded in death by his brothers: Leon, Edwin, Chester, Clyde and Paul Seibert.
Funeral services were held Feb. 5 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with a viewing before the service. Burial was at St. John’s Cemetery in Brickerville.