- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
John E. Seibert 90, Moravian Manor resident
John E. Seibert, 90, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 31, 2013 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Durloch, he was the son of the late John Z. and Lillie Eberly Seibert.
He is survived by his brother: Calvin E. Seibert, husband of Barbara, Lititz; and was preceded in death by his brothers: Leon, Edwin, Chester, Clyde and Paul Seibert.
Funeral services were held Feb. 5 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz, with a viewing before the service. Burial was at St. John’s Cemetery in Brickerville.